News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

A pleasure to meet you all.

Started by Night the Lucario, March 10, 2010, 05:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night the Lucario

Make it two, K the Third. I'm also a critic. I like helping people with things I understand well. Like grammar. Greetings to you as well.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 11, 2010, 05:38:24 AM
Make it two, K the Third. I'm also a critic. I like helping people with things I understand well. Like grammar. Greetings to you as well.
Holy poop yes. If you're a critic of VG's then favorite gaming series? I'm curious to know.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Night the Lucario

I don't really critique videogames... I mostly critique books, really. I run a column in the school newspaper. I've also critiqued a few webcomics. Favorite series would probably be Metroid, though I'm a bit worried about how the control scheme is going to turn out...
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 11, 2010, 05:52:14 AM
I don't really critique videogames... I mostly critique books, really. I run a column in the school newspaper. I've also critiqued a few webcomics. Favorite series would probably be Metroid, though I'm a bit worried about how the control scheme is going to turn out...
Oh book critiquing is fine too; I really more so bash than critique when reading books but it hardly matters since I mostly read them when forced.

No others asides from that? For my favorite it'd be Mario RPG's here. I've never been to huge on metroid myself.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Night the Lucario

Quote from: Third K on March 11, 2010, 05:58:19 AM
Oh book critiquing is fine too; I really more so bash than critique when reading books but it hardly matters since I mostly read them when forced.

Sadly, the same is said for most people...

Quote from: Third K on March 11, 2010, 05:58:19 AM
No others asides from that? For my favorite it'd be Mario RPG's here. I've never been to huge on metroid myself.

I like LoZ and Mario as well. Castlevania is pretty good. Borderlands, certainly. I despise Halo. Portal was an excelent game. I liked KH, but not its sequel. Final Fantasy, until they released X-2. Pretty much any FF game after X-2 was just bad. I think that's it, really... I'm not exceptionally well played.

DededeCloneChris

Even so, don't put words in my mouth. I'm NOT joining anything. You can't force me.

Night the Lucario

We never said we were going to do so. You just happen to be a major Lucario fanboy, as any who read Subspace Emissary's World Conquest can figure out in the first few chapters.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 11, 2010, 06:04:47 AM
Sadly, the same is said for most people...

I just find to much outside of books to fill in my needs of entertainment and with assigned books I already have to read a few before the end of the school year, but If you ever wanted to recommend me something I wouldn't mind.

I like LoZ and Mario as well. Castlevania is pretty good. Borderlands, certainly. I despise Halo. Portal was an excelent game. I liked KH, but not its sequel. Final Fantasy, until they released X-2. Pretty much any FF game after X-2 was just bad. I think that's it, really... I'm not exceptionally well played.
Pretty nifty list there; I agree on FF with you for sure easily and most of those others.

And what do you mean by "Not exceptionally well played"?

Night the Lucario

I would suggest anything by Mercedes Lackey if you like Sword and Sorcery fantasy, Pratchett if you like humour, Douglas Adams, and Brooks. I didn't like his Shanara stuff, but Landover is simply wonderful.

As for the 'not exceptionally well-played' comment, I meant it the same way one would say 'not particularly well-read'. I haven't played a wide variety of videogames.