News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Greetings and Felicitaions!

Started by weirdAbacist, March 28, 2010, 01:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weirdAbacist

Hello, I am weirdAbacist. I was referred by Third K. I really have no idea what this forum is about; a tour guide or brochure would be most appreciated.

Thirdkoopa

This forum is about video games and general discussion and a close community in which everyone is awkward in there own ways.

I'd explain more but everyone else will. Anyways welcome Pie! It's amazing to see you around. One of the most amazing people on the internet here folks; Also one of the most awkward but I surely don't think that's a problem here.

Enjoy your stay.

Also in before another "how does tk have so many friends" joke due to the amount of invites this month.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

weirdAbacist

How DO you have so many friends TK? You never seemed like the social type. And you called me awkward? The nerve! I don't even know why we're friends.

Nope, that's it, we're no longer friends. You're on my enemies list now.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: weirdAbacist on March 28, 2010, 01:59:59 PM
Nope, that's it, we're no longer friends. You're on my enemies list now.
I demand neutral status and a sandwich.  :|

also see; this shows off how amazing pie is. now you others better post in this thread.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

weirdAbacist

Quote from: Third K on March 28, 2010, 02:05:12 PM
I demand neutral status and a sandwich.  :|

also see; this shows off how amazing pie is. now you others better post in this thread.
Deal! But it will be a sandwich you don't like.

SkyMyl

Yeah, this forum's got a plethora of game boards, an arts board for written work, TV/movies/books, and a graphics (Drawings, paintings...) board. Really though, Power On is where everyone flocks to, leaving the other boards rarely posted in. We're fixing that problem as we speak.

Anyway, welcome to NSFCD! Enjoy your stay!

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: weirdAbacist on March 28, 2010, 02:15:27 PM
Deal! But it will be a sandwich you don't like.
I said neutral - It's suppose to be plain. Plain. The way I like it. It's so we both aren't awkward because everyone should be 100% similar to everyone. Duh.  :|

weirdAbacist

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 28, 2010, 02:15:38 PM
Yeah, this forum's got a plethora of game boards, an arts board for written work, TV/movies/books, and a graphics (Drawings, paintings...) board. Really though, Power On is where everyone flocks to, leaving the other boards rarely posted in. We're fixing that problem as we speak.

Anyway, welcome to NSFCD! Enjoy your stay!
I see your list is bereft of any musical talent. Are there no musicians on this site? A shame, really. I suppose I'll have to rectify that.

SkyMyl

Quote from: weirdAbacist on March 28, 2010, 02:26:54 PM
I see your list is bereft of any musical talent. Are there no musicians on this site? A shame, really. I suppose I'll have to rectify that.
Music also goes in the Arts Discussion.

weirdAbacist

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 28, 2010, 02:29:41 PM
Music also goes in the Arts Discussion.
Ah, yes, I see music's included in the description there. Very nice.

Nanako

Hey, Pie... That's a name I recognize! Welcome!

weirdAbacist

Does my reputation precede me? Oh my.

Listen darling, you must be thinking of someone else named "Pie." It's a common screen name, I'm sure. I didn't kill Joe Smark or bury him in a ditch. In fact I don't even know who this Joe Smark guy is! I'm pretty sure it was some other Pie who killed him and is wanted in 14 US states. Did I say he? I'm pretty sure it was a she!

Yeah, I'm definitely not the guy you're thinking of.

Nanako

How about Pie Ninja? Also called Ninpy by a few.

Friendly Hostile

Another familiar face here I see.

weirdAbacist

Curses! I've been found out! D: