ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Greetings and Felicitaions!

Started by weirdAbacist, March 28, 2010, 01:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanako

Quote from: weirdAbacist on March 28, 2010, 03:24:40 PM
Curses! I've been found out! D:
Yeah, sorry. But I'll have to make you kill yourself within 2 days. Doesn't matter, though, since you already got TK 10 posts now.

weirdAbacist

Quote from: Nanako on March 28, 2010, 03:26:05 PM
Yeah, sorry. But I'll have to make you kill yourself within 2 days. Doesn't matter, though, since you already got TK 10 posts now.
Hmm, an interesting tactic, to be sure. I'd love to see how you attempt to follow through with it. This should provide me with some amusement.

I suppose this also means you're on my enemies list now. A pity.

Nanako

I can't be on your enemies list!

weirdAbacist

Quote from: Nanako on March 28, 2010, 03:52:33 PM
I can't be on your enemies list!
And pray tell, what clause in the order of enemies prevents you from entering that domain? You already displayed flagrant antagonism towards me by wishing me dead, and while I am not averse to such tactics it is surely a sign of ill will. If that doesn't warrant enemy status I don't know what does!

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Nanako

Quote from: weirdAbacist on March 28, 2010, 04:01:16 PM
And pray tell, what clause in the order of enemies prevents you from entering that domain? You already displayed flagrant antagonism towards me by wishing me dead, and while I am not averse to such tactics it is surely a sign of ill will. If that doesn't warrant enemy status I don't know what does!
Because I don't want you dead! I want you to live! I am being forced by a greater evil! This is all part of a greater plan not created by me! I am but a hypnotized puppet!

weirdAbacist

Quote from: Nanako on March 28, 2010, 04:05:14 PM
Because I don't want you dead! I want you to live! I am being forced by a greater evil! This is all part of a greater plan not created by me! I am but a hypnotized puppet!
Ah! Well. All is forgiven then! I will completely ignore the obvious fact that the person controlling you would never admit to having hypnotized you and as such this is an elaborate ruse to lull me into a false sense of security.

Come TK, my trusty sidekick, let's go slay that wicked puppetmaster and free Nanako from his wretched mind control.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: weirdAbacist on March 28, 2010, 04:24:06 PM
Come TK, my trusty sidekick, let's go slay that wicked puppetmaster and free Nanako from his wretched mind control.
We'll get done with this and still have time for dinner.

Nanako, you are controlled by the mind. You however shall now decontrol yourself of the mind and your horrendous thoughts - Let it be known that every person has flaws and we can not kill one another for them or make them suicidal. You need to loosen the thoughts within. Let it be known that your mind is truly trying to feed off of you and that everyone has thoughts like these, but by becoming free from it you are learning the value of control. The value of control will allow you to change your life into much better directions than letting your hasteful and irrationally vague emotions follow everything.

Also don't forget to pick up some weed at a local drug store.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Nanako

Quote from: Third K on March 28, 2010, 04:28:46 PM
Nanako, you are controlled by the mind. You however shall now decontrol yourself of the mind and your horrendous thoughts - Let it be known that every person has flaws and we can not kill one another for them or make them suicidal. You need to loosen the thoughts within. Let it be known that your mind is truly trying to feed off of you and that everyone has thoughts like these, but by becoming free from it you are learning the value of control. The value of control will allow you to change your life into much better directions than letting your hasteful and irrationally vague emotions follow everything.
Uh, I have to do WHAT now? (That's what she said!)

weirdAbacist

Quote from: Third K on March 28, 2010, 04:28:46 PM
Also don't forget to pick up some weed at a local drug store.
Weed: My antidrug.

Did I say antidrug? I meant anti-mindcontrol drug.

It's gooooood stuff.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Third K on March 28, 2010, 02:19:23 PM
I said neutral - It's suppose to be plain. Plain. The way I like it. It's so we both aren't awkward because everyone should be 100% similar to everyone. Duh.  :|
Wouldn't a neutral sandwich just be 2 slices of bread? :B
Also, welcome to the site. I hope you like it here. :)

Mystic