News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

I'm Back (Hopefully For Real This Time)

Started by Ron, October 02, 2010, 11:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron

Hai guys.
Probably alot of you don't know me. (Judging by the 'recently active list, i recognize very few names), but I was around alot when FCD was still just FCD, and for a while into this whole FCD thing.

I've had some really sweet times back at this place and I really have missed alot of you while I've been gone. I remember when I started on here I was probably what, 13? 14? I don't even remember. But I'm 17 now, been busy working, senior year of high school, girlfriend, all that poop, and I even sold my DS about a year or 2 ago because I didn't play it much anymore.

Well hopefully, all that's about to change. I bought myself a DS Lite the other day and a few games to go along with it (Pokemon Heartgold and Pearl, New Super Mario Bros, Super Mario 64, Metroid Prime Hunters, Diddy Kong Racing, etc.) and if anyone would like to add me online, I would really appreciate it. Some of my best times have been talking to people on MP:H xD

Anywho, those of you that don't know me, feel free to say hello. And those of you that do, please let me know you're still here. I wanna know who's survived all these years.

Click me ^

Light

I remember you. Kinda. Welcome back. Hope you stay, too.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

SkyMyl

Oh darn, I remember you, though I don't think you know me. If you remember someone here by MasterYoungLink, then that would be me.

Anyway, welcome back to NSFCD! We've changed quite a lot since you were last here, as you can probably tell...

Macawmoses

I recall you from the few posts I actually made on FCD. And, of course, here.

Ron

Well good to know I'm slightly remembered. :D
And yeah, hopefully I'll actually stick around this time.

Click me ^

Silverhawk79

Hey, I remember you. Especially your sig.

Mystic

Ron

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 03, 2010, 12:52:08 PM
Hey, I remember you. Especially your sig.
Made it myself a couple years ago when FCD was still going strong alone. :]

Click me ^