News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

so wait, how much do the admins get per click?

Started by Zovistograt, November 29, 2007, 02:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

DIMENTIO1

They get anything per click, the people pay a certain amount of money for a certain amount of time. If we click on the ads they will be more likely to by more time for there ad on this site. At least I think that's how it works.
...̅̅̅

L10

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on November 29, 2007, 03:07:20 PM
They get anything per click, the people pay a certain amount of money for a certain amount of time. If we click on the ads they will be more likely to by more time for there ad on this site. At least I think that's how it works.
Thats what i thought but Kilroy told me that they get paid for people clicking on it.....i dont see the ads, i have adblock for mozilla

O.o my cat just fell asleep on my lap
0o!f

Lotos

Quote from: Lichig0 on November 29, 2007, 03:29:10 PM
Thats what i thought but Kilroy told me that they get paid for people clicking on it.....i dont see the ads, i have adblock for mozilla

U BLOCKIN' THAR INCUM!

L10

Quote from: Lotos on November 29, 2007, 04:06:09 PM

U BLOCKIN' THAR INCUM!
O.o
not my fault ads are retarded
0o!f

Friendly Hostile

Lotos

Quote from: Lichig0 on November 29, 2007, 04:13:51 PM
Quote from: Lotos on November 29, 2007, 04:06:09 PM

U BLOCKIN' THAR INCUM!
O.o
not my fault ads are retarded
Yeah, most of them aren't that great, I click them every now and then to try to help.

I see we got the Mafia ads back ;D

Mystic

Tell me when we get the card chip stack one back.

JMV

For 40 cents a week you can buy JMV food.  :(
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Mystic

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah