News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

whoo my hotel has computers in its lobby

Started by Zovistograt, February 18, 2008, 02:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I'm visiting a college and I found out the lobby has two Dells with Internet access, although it's kinda on the slow side and has no sound :P

So...when on vacation/doing other stuff in a hotel, do you go on the Internet whenever possible, or are you on vacation from that, too?  Do you bring a computer or just hope you get lucky like I did?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Java

Congrats. :D

Nahh when I'm on a vacation, I want to truly be on a vacation and get away from it all.
Well, I do watch TV and I bring my Wii, I do take a vacation from the Internet though. ::)

Yoshi_R

Weird I can't reply...

Anyways yes I hope I get lucky and usually in the airport I do  :P

Tupin

I'm buying a Wifi card for this laptop when I go on vacation next month.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Macawmoses

I go to get away from life, in the wilderness, with my gun, some matches, and tube socks.

major tom

Quote from: mackormoses on February 18, 2008, 02:34:16 PM
I go to get away from life, in the wilderness, with my gun, some matches, and tube socks.

Kayo

i dont have a computer where i stay every summer for a week in new jersey. i enjoy other things, like barbecues, the boardwalk, and the beach etc.

but i went to a fancy hotel in NYC for one night once, cause i was flying out to florida the next day. they had a computer. O=)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

StateAardvark

I try to get on the wifi when I can, at hotels, and update my systems. New VC games, updating the Wii and PSP, beating somebody on wifi, or just plain watching youtube. I hate it when a hoel doesn't have wifi, or at least a crappy wifi connection.