News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

latest close call?

Started by Zovistograt, August 13, 2008, 02:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

I am a dumbass when it comes to this stuff. One time I was hill running. (Running down steep hill) (Really, don't ask why I was, I just was.) Anyway, I was running along having a grand ol time when all of a sudden a tree popped out of nowhere. I made a quick left, but as fate would have it, the tree had a low branch sticking out to the left. I was about to crash so I just closed my eyes. All of a sudden I found myself doing a frontflip right over the branch and made it down the hill. Once I made it to the bottom, I collapsed from realizing what had just happened.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Moriarty

I once was attacked by a bear in the northern region above Canada while hunting for a new type of Tomato. The bear completely tore of my left arm before I could strangle it to death. Unfortunately for me, in the heat of the moment I got a bit excited and with my arm missing and blood spewing everywhere, I slipped into V-tach and was pronounced dead for over a minute. Thankfully my medic Ulysses was on hand and brought me back.

I never found that Tomato though.
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Mario583

Quote from: JMV on August 14, 2008, 05:43:59 AM
I BLANKED OUT FOR A FEW MINUTES AND WHEN I CAME TO I WAS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING DANGEROUS.

I hate this medication.
Drugs are bad, m'kay?

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on August 14, 2008, 12:05:29 PM
i was pulling my controller out of my game cube and it was tangled with a lamp so i pulled it out lamp felled and i did a fowerd dive making the lamp barely miss me.
DO A BARREL ROLL!!

Quote from: Moriarty on August 14, 2008, 01:43:21 PM
I once was attacked by a bear in the northern region above Canada while hunting for a new type of Tomato. The bear completely tore of my left arm before I could strangle it to death. Unfortunately for me, in the heat of the moment I got a bit excited and with my arm missing and blood spewing everywhere, I slipped into V-tach and was pronounced dead for over a minute. Thankfully my medic Ulysses was on hand and brought me back.

I never found that Tomato though.
Good old bullpooptery! :)

RedRaider

nice job triple posting you intercourse ing idiot.
[23:04] <RedRaider> join #intercourse me to intercourse  me
[23:04] *** Mystic has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** 00KIRBY has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Jennifer has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Mystic has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Lavamania has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** WIIGAMER24 has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Sync has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Kilroy has joined #intercourse me

Eizweir

i was pulling my controller out of my game cube and it was tangled with a lamp so i pulled it out lamp felled and i did a fowerd dive making the lamp barely miss me.
You almost got hit by a falling lamp?  Poor lamp...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: Marth Xero on August 14, 2008, 04:18:39 PM
You almost got hit by a falling lamp?  Poor lamp...
POOR LAMP??? I STILL GOT HIT FROM THE SHARPNAL WHEN IT CRASHED AND NOW I HAVE A SCAR ON MY HEAD TO PROVE IT. And it wasnt a reading lamp its one of those 10 feet tall lamps.