News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

GOD-D*** SON OF A b***.

Started by Insane Asylum, October 15, 2007, 01:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insane Asylum

I tripped and dropped my pizza on the deck. :'(   Oh well.

*dusts off and eats*
They must've heard me all the way in Oakland.
Feast on my justice.

Tupin

I think I just heard someone yelling... :P

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zovistograt

Lucky, you have a usable deck.  Nobody uses the deck in our house (we live in a multi-family house, olol middle class) because it's in the front of the house, it's small, and it's totally unsafe.  Some of the boards wobble :O
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Insane Asylum

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 15, 2007, 01:23:25 PM
Lucky, you have a usable deck.  Nobody uses the deck in our house (we live in a multi-family house, olol middle class) because it's in the front of the house, it's small, and it's totally unsafe.  Some of the boards wobble :O
That's how my deck is in the backyard.  Hence the tripping.
Feast on my justice.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Insane Asylum on October 15, 2007, 01:25:34 PM
That's how my deck is in the backyard.  Hence the tripping.
oic :P
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Trini

FAIL. Always maneuver past obstacles as if your life is on the line, when holding Pizza. You obviously didn't care enough. *sheds a tear*

bluaki

Do you know how to turn censors off? :-\

Commander Awesome

Zovistograt

Quote from: bluaki on October 15, 2007, 01:31:35 PM
Do you know how to turn censors off? :-\
uhh...it's in your profile somewhere...lemme check

Insane Asylum

Although it's probably a coincidence, I heard a car alarm go off when I did it.

Good thing my mom wasn't home.  Don't know how'd she react to her son shouting "JESUS TITTY-FUCKING CHRIST ON A CROSS" throughout the neighborhood.
Feast on my justice.

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: Insane Asylum on October 15, 2007, 01:37:01 PM
Although it's probably a coincidence, I heard a car alarm go off when I did it.

Good thing my mom wasn't home.  Don't know how'd she react to her son shouting "JESUS TITTY-f***ing CHRIST ON A CROSS" throughout the neighborhood.
I wouldn't care if I was a mother...

Wait, I'm a guy >_>

bluaki