News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

"How bout them Packers"

Started by Mario64, January 20, 2008, 08:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario64

Yeh, well this suxs the Packers aren't going to the Super Bowl, but they didn't lose without a fight ehh?

Well, there's always next year...  :(

Yeh, if you didn't see the score it was Packers-20, Giants-23

If you want to know they went in over time, and the Packers lost because Farve threw an intercepiton... :(

BENELLISBE2

waaaaahhh :'( don't remind me.  Brett Farve is retiering i think.  or he will dye of old age befor he quits.

Sports1

I don't think the Packers would of won the Super Bowl. Giants were the better team and they have a better shot at beating New England.

Yes I'm a Packer fan, it's sucks.

GALEX

Brett Farve made a huge mistake.  I'm surprised, he's a legend.  I'm was disappointed at the Packers, they got A LOT of penalties. 

It was hilarious to see the kicker miss two times in like five minutes, me must have felt death at those moments.  Because of that, he nearly made the Giants loose the Superbowl.  However, he redeemed himself.  Go Giants.

I'm actually glad that the Giants won, though it'll be disappointing to see them get ripped to shreds in two weeks.  :x

OneManFreakShow

Ha, I so called this one.

Before the game even started, I said "It's going to be the Giants. I want it to be the Packers, but I think it'll be the Giants".

amplas

Yeah I'm sad. I don't think Favre is retiring though.

jnfs2014

picked the packers to win..
     im 5-1 for predictions.

Chargers over Colts : yes
Patriots over Jaguars: yes
Packers over Seahawks: yes
Giants over Cowboys: yes
Patriots over Chargers: yes
Giants over Packers: no

Mario64

Quote from: BENELLISBE2 on January 20, 2008, 08:51:50 PM
waaaaahhh :'( don't remind me.  Brett Farve is retiering i think.  or he will dye of old age befor he quits.

I though the had a three year contract for the Packers...  ????

Sports1

Quote from: Mario64 on January 21, 2008, 08:15:39 AM
Quote from: BENELLISBE2 on January 20, 2008, 08:51:50 PM

I though the had a three year contract for the Packers...  ????

Nope, it's year by year. :(

Nayrman

This is a post from another thread that I posted in:

Yay! (Is a bears fan!)

Wrost postseason ever for me...

Hate the Packers....cuz I'm a Bears fan
Hate New England with a passion (stupid pefrect brady hope he gets injured and loses the super bowl grr....)
Hate all new york teams (just to PO my friend, but I really odn't like them regardless)
Hate San Diego (Rivers is a jerk and LT, although good, was a complete wimp yesterday. If Rivers can play on two bad knees, you can play more than ten senconds LT)

Yea, terrible postseason for me X_X;;

Sports1

Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 01:34:19 PM

Yay! (Is a bears fan!)

Hate New England with a passion (stupid pefrect brady hope he gets injured and loses the super bowl grr....)
Hate all new york teams (just to PO my friend, but I really odn't like them regardless)
Hate San Diego (Rivers is a jerk and LT, although good, was a complete wimp yesterday. If Rivers can play on two bad knees, you can play more than ten senconds LT)

The sad part is New England is going to win. :(

Nayrman

Quote from: Sports1 on January 21, 2008, 01:46:26 PM

Yay! (Is a bears fan!)

I know...stupid SD beating Indy...they were the ONLY team even remotley capable of beating New England. Now we're gonna have to see Brady and Bellicheck's smug little faces lifting the Lombardi trophy. I really hate those two...

HTA!

Sillyri

Yay! (Is a bears fan!)

Did you just insult New England??? >:( Never mind, I don't feel like ranting. But, I'll admit, the last time we played the Giants (you have no idea how long it actually took me to type that), they put up a good fight.

HTA!

Quote from: Sillyri on January 21, 2008, 02:00:57 PM

Yay! (Is a bears fan!)

Did you just insult New England??? >:( Never mind, I don't feel like ranting. But, I'll admit, the last time we played the Giants (you have no idea how long it actually took me to type that), they put up a good fight.
Brady is a fag, who although he is good, thinks far too highly of himself.
Did you see how he whined when he got sacked and was able to call a delayed hit even though the guy held him up from the fall?

Welker is good, Moss is good, but no one even remotely mentions their lines which if they sucked Brady would have been obliterated.
Manning seems to have his groove back, and if they can pressure Brady it is a fair ball game.