News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

So I was browsing Wikisider...

Started by Tupin, January 21, 2008, 07:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

And I came upon this quote about EJRaven:

"Planning a coup against NSiderforums.net administrator Silverhawk79 by nearly tricking him into merging his forum with NSider2. His plan was to then demote all staff from NSiderforums, and ban them."

Is this really true?

That period from the closing of Oldsider to a clearly defined NSF.net was such a period of massive E-drama that I barely remember it.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Totla

Yeah, it is.

also lol, outsider

Mystic

Macawmoses

Lotos

EJ's such a vagina, no one realizes it over there at NS2 :|

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Lotos

Outsider's homepage:

"Once upon a time there was a royal poop hole named EJRaven. EJ decided one day that he needed his own forums so he could ninny about server bills and his morgate. He also really wanted to get Dugg, as though anyone cared. Thus, NSider2 was born.

However, it turns out that EJ had even bigger plans. Who knew that NSider2 was in line to replace the original NSider forums as the official Nintendo forums? Who knew that NSider2 was in line to replace such respected capitalist establishments as Ebay? These revelations only added fuel to the perpetual fire of hatred for the dippoop that was EJ.

People eventually began to rebel against EJ. His attempts to shut down spammers and other delinquents of teh interwebz failed, and he proved himself yet again to be a poopty admin.

Eventually, Nintendo created new forums, and everyone left NSider2. EJ, traumatized from the shock of the event, committed suicide by choking on his own dick."

Mystic

Quote from: Lotos on January 21, 2008, 07:39:04 PM
Outsider's homepage:

"Once upon a time there was a royal poop hole named EJRaven. EJ decided one day that he needed his own forums so he could ninny about server bills and his morgate. He also really wanted to get Dugg, as though anyone cared. Thus, NSider2 was born.

However, it turns out that EJ had even bigger plans. Who knew that NSider2 was in line to replace the original NSider forums as the official Nintendo forums? Who knew that NSider2 was in line to replace such respected capitalist establishments as Ebay? These revelations only added fuel to the perpetual fire of hatred for the dippoop that was EJ.

People eventually began to rebel against EJ. His attempts to shut down spammers and other delinquents of teh interwebz failed, and he proved himself yet again to be a poopty admin.

Eventually, Nintendo created new forums, and everyone left NSider2. EJ, traumatized from the shock of the event, committed suicide by choking on his own dick."
Wouldn't you need a big dick to choke on it?

Wait, EJ has a dick?

Lotos

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on January 21, 2008, 07:41:23 PM
Quote from: Lotos on January 21, 2008, 07:39:04 PM
Outsider's homepage:

Wouldn't you need a big dick to choke on it?

Wait, EJ has a dick?

I skipped right over that one :(

Vaatix

NS2 thread, by this point, even if it's all about bashing EJRaven.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title