News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Your worst barf?

Started by thunderhero4, July 14, 2008, 10:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Warning: weak stomachs please avoid reading

Tell me about the time you had your worst/miserablest puke?

I was once sleeping in the middle of the night back when I lived in Colorado Springs. Everything seemed all fine and dandy until I randomly woke up because of stomach ache. I panicked for a sec. I slept on the top bunk and had no way of getting to the bathroom in time. On may way down the ladder to the floor, I let it go ALL OVER MY BRO in the bed below me. It was bad :(

ThePowerOfOne

I can't remember the last time I puked.

guido123

that sucks

i hate when you puck and its like hard to breath

like that time you choked...rotflmao

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

JrDude

No one needs to know what people's worst barf is...
But mine is soon to come...
[move][/move]
Dude .

Syncopathic

Day after Thanksgiving.
I woke up like at 6AM, my stomach was hurting really bad.
When suddenly, I puked on my sheets.
The whole day was spent throwing up.

Silverhawk79

Um, I ate a whole box of Gobstoppers when I was 9 or so, and I puked with my mouth shut, so part of it went through my nose.
It buuuuuuurned. ;_;

Friendly Hostile

THEEVILSPERKY

Food poisoning thanks to Wendy's.  Haven't had food from there in many, many months.

About 12 hours of throwing up.. couldn't go an hour without throwing up.. even if I managed to fall asleep.. within 60 minutes of my last bathroom visit I'd fall out of sleep and be puking again...

Missed my 7 1/2 hours of work that Sunday.. yeah, missed Sunday pay with those hours.. that sucked.. but my throwing up didn't stop until 2 am.. then it was recovery for the rest of the night..

I was down to throwing up stomach acid because I was empty... I couldn't eat, drink, and barely could sleep.. I just kinda just.. went limp on my bed.. and waited until the urge came again..

12+ hours of hell..
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Silverhawk79

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on July 14, 2008, 10:37:09 PM
Food poisoning thanks to Wendy's.  Haven't had food from there in many, many months.

About 12 hours of throwing up.. couldn't go an hour without throwing up.. even if I managed to fall asleep.. within 60 minutes of my last bathroom visit I'd fall out of sleep and be puking again...

Missed my 7 1/2 hours of work that Sunday.. yeah, missed Sunday pay with those hours.. that sucked.. but my throwing up didn't stop until 2 am.. then it was recovery for the rest of the night..

I was down to throwing up stomach acid because I was empty... I couldn't eat, drink, and barely could sleep.. I just kinda just.. went limp on my bed.. and waited until the urge came again..

12+ hours of hell..
That sounds horrible. ;_;

Anarchy_Jas

Geeze...

When I was little, me and my lil' sister were all comfy in my mom's bed watching TV. Aww cute, right? No! She drank some Sunny Delight then puked on me in her sleep out of nowhere! I was like "*Whimper* MAAAAAMMMAAA! GUBBA PUKED ON MEEE!!" Those were some new pajamas, soft and warm and everything. Dx

Then when I was is 4th Grade I got a roll of sour Bubbletape, and ate it all in one night over my sister's house. Yeah, the ENTIRE ROLL. Didn't share hardly any. It was all good until one night later. I was sittin' around reading a Harry Potter book, lalala... ended up falling asleep with my hand in it as a bookmark. Next thing I know, I shot up, pretty much jumped down from the top bunk, ran to the bathroom, and hurled like a mutha. Sour appleish gas-flavored NASTYNESS! Went to sleep...

But woke up again and ran to the bathroom... more nastyness...

Again, but couldn't make it to the bathroom... yellow chunky mess all on the new carpet in the hallway...

And again... ended up only making it to the trashcan conveniently placed in my room...

Then again and couldn't even make it to THAT... so I let it all go over the side. Problem was, it was the side against the wall, and my nephew was on the bottom bunk. The wall and blankets were covered in it. Then I think I had to run to the bathroom a couple of more times after that.

Let's just say none of us went to school the next day. Somehow my sister slept through it all. 0.o
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Sh0rTi on July 14, 2008, 11:03:11 PM
Geeze...

When I was little, me and my lil' sister were all comfy in my mom's bed watching TV. Aww cute, right? No! She drank some Sunny Delight then puked on me in her sleep out of nowhere! I was like "*Whimper* MAAAAAMMMAAA! GUBBA PUKED ON MEEE!!" Those were some new pajamas, soft and warm and everything. Dx

Then when I was is 4th Grade I got a roll of sour Bubbletape, and ate it all in one night over my sister's house. Yeah, the ENTIRE ROLL. Didn't share hardly any. It was all good until one night later. I was sittin' around reading a Harry Potter book, lalala... ended up falling asleep with my hand in it as a bookmark. Next thing I know, I shot up, pretty much jumped down from the top bunk, ran to the bathroom, and hurled like a mutha. Sour appleish gas-flavored NASTYNESS! Went to sleep...

But woke up again and ran to the bathroom... more nastyness...

Again, but couldn't make it to the bathroom... yellow chunky mess all on the new carpet in the hallway...

And again... ended up only making it to the trashcan conveniently placed in my room...

Then again and couldn't even make it to THAT... so I let it all go over the side. Problem was, it was the side against the wall, and my nephew was on the bottom bunk. The wall and blankets were covered in it. Then I think I had to run to the bathroom a couple of more times after that.

Let's just say none of us went to school the next day. Somehow my sister slept through it all. 0.o
Um, that's gross. D:

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on July 14, 2008, 11:05:42 PM...
Um, that's gross. D:
Yeess... That is was.
Hence why it's my worst barf moment. I get descriptive and crazy-gross for a girl, I know sorry. >.> <.< ^^;
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

SkyMyl

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on July 14, 2008, 10:37:04 PM
I don't vomit.  Ever.
Lucky. I didn't vomit for 12 years...and then my f***ing niece got me sick.

I was so sick I couldn't move a muscle or it would hurt, so I was lying down on my bed, awake, at 3:00 AM or so. I stood up, went to see if my Mom was awake, went back to my room, and collapsed on the floor. I stood up, and puked, so a good portion of the floor had to be covered with a towel for 2 weeks after that. I puked again, then the day after, then on my niece (I said it was an accident..........>:D)

sonicdude164

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on July 15, 2008, 06:16:03 AM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on July 14, 2008, 10:37:04 PM
I don't vomit.  Ever.
Lucky. I didn't vomit for 12 years...and then my f***ing niece got me sick.

I was so sick I couldn't move a muscle or it would hurt, so I was lying down on my bed, awake, at 3:00 AM or so. I stood up, went to see if my Mom was awake, went back to my room, and collapsed on the floor. I stood up, and puked, so a good portion of the floor had to be covered with a towel for 2 weeks after that. I puked again, then the day after, then on my niece (I said it was an accident..........>:D)
Hehe, nice one.

I can't really think of anything, except once my brother threw up on my bed. Oh and that time I threw up after going on something at the carnival in my town.

The Seventh

O_o  I have to admit, this is one wierd thread...

But, Seeing as I haven't barfed in years, I can't remember any instance, since I was too young to remember so.

My sister is a different story...
meh