News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Your worst barf?

Started by thunderhero4, July 14, 2008, 10:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: red7js on July 15, 2008, 08:57:16 AM
O_o  I have to admit, this is one wierd thread...

But, Seeing as I haven't barfed in years, I can't remember any instance, since I was too young to remember so.

My sister is a different story...

Tell the story of your sister!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HoganM

Funny, i threw up last night. It was disgusting, i couldn't even tell if it was the taco i had for lunch or the pizza i had for dinner. Maybe it was a mixture of the two....

And it really sucked because when i vomited my retainer came out and i lost it. My parents are mad now.

Doodle

What an interesting thread... :P

I don't really get sick that often, but my worst barf would be the time I just randomly barfed. I was watching TV with my dad, when all of the sudden barf filled my mouth. I kept my mouth shut trying to hold it in until I got to the bathroom. But it was too much and I just opened my mouth and watched it explode onto the good rug. :O
Weird though, I felt fine the rest of the day. :P
YEAH

Ares300

Uh.....I ate 5 chocolate donuts and barfed them up so quickly, the.....'substance' actually tasted like chocolate.

thunderhero4

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on July 15, 2008, 10:27:55 AM
What an interesting thread... :P

I don't really get sick that often, but my worst barf would be the time I just randomly barfed. I was watching TV with my dad, when all of the sudden barf filled my mouth. I kept my mouth shut trying to hold it in until I got to the bathroom. But it was too much and I just opened my mouth and watched it explode onto the good rug. :O
Weird though, I felt fine the rest of the day. :P
It just came to mind :P

Ugawa

Okay, if I had the power, this would most definitely be locked.
"Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
'Till she cry 'Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!'"
~Thomas Parke D'Invilliers

Brawl Code: 5412-9651-4689

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: HoganM on July 15, 2008, 09:07:44 AM
Funny, i threw up last night. It was disgusting, i couldn't even tell if it was the taco i had for lunch or the pizza i had for dinner. Maybe it was a mixture of the two....

And it really sucked because when i vomited my retainer came out and i lost it. My parents are mad now.
XD

extraz

We were driving back from a vacation and my little brother that pukes like twice a month decided it would be a great time to puke towards me.

I jumped out of the seat and was perched in the corner of the car for over two hours so I wouldn't have to sit in his puke.

it gets worse...

it was a rental car.

SkyMyl

Quote from: extraz on July 15, 2008, 12:51:34 PM
We were driving back from a vacation and my little brother that pukes like twice a month decided it would be a great time to puke towards me.

I jumped out of the seat and was perched in the corner of the car for over two hours so I wouldn't have to sit in his puke.

it gets worse...

it was a rental car.
It's official. You suck. ;D

Silverhawk79

Okay, I'm gonna lock this now because it's kinda stupid.