News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

"All right, class, for this next project you'll be working with a partner..."

Started by Zovistograt, February 15, 2009, 12:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsychoYoshi

Never liked working in pairs; it's one thing in a language class where you're doing it to practice speaking, but it's not fair during, say, an oral exam worth 5% of your overall course grade. Just one of the two people sucking has the potential to lower both your grades.

There's also the initial awkward period where after the professor says "pair up" to find someone to partner with. No one ever wants to move.

Talim

I prefer working in groups. First of all, when you have to present the project..like...well, I'm not good at presenting, so I need someone up there with me so I don't freeze up. Second of all, i'm not good at coming up with ideas and stuff so it's nice to have someone to talk to about what to include in the project and such. Thirdly, it's fun to waste class time talking when you should be doing work. Then again, I do that in every class. ::)

Silverhawk79

Kilroy

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 15, 2009, 06:36:21 PM
I hate it.
They NEVER help.
Never.
Maybe if you'd stop breaking their writing utensils they could actually do something.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Triforceman22

I absolutley hate working with a partner.
especially when almost half of my class is stupid. D:
I do so much better by myself...

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Captain Justice

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: phatyo on February 15, 2009, 12:37:09 AM
Well I hate working with nerds. They think there so intercourse ing smart and just do the entire work. Well yeah its an easy A and it passes the time. But let me do something please :/
No, it's because half the time we find non-"nerds" to be unreliable or do poop jobs.  Why end up with a low grade on the project when we could have done a better job?

Triforceman22

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 15, 2009, 10:38:16 PM
Well I hate working with nerds. They think there so intercourse ing smart and just do the entire work. Well yeah its an easy A and it passes the time. But let me do something please :/
No, it's because half the time we find non-"nerds" to be unreliable or do poop jobs.  Why end up with a low grade on the project when we could have done a better job?

were talking about Phatyo here....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Super

In 10th grade, I had to do this science fair project with someone else.

He ended up doing all the work and I got the credit.

Win.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 15, 2009, 11:10:44 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 15, 2009, 10:38:16 PM

were talking about Phatyo here....
I know.  I only respond because I feel like it. I know it won't get through.

Macawmoses

I absolutely detest working in pairs - even in a language course.

I get intercourse ed 9 times out of ten, and not in the way I enjoy. Even when I have a competent partner, it seems that things never work out. Presentations are troublesome because of this. I stress for "learning" content, they stress for "memorization". Then, when I get 100 and they get 70, I hear whining.

Pah.

L10

I only get that in labs for science and since I already know what the outcome will look like I don't really care if I get a moron or not, I let them fail and I fudge the results so it's more like what it should be. Otherwise, I usually do dislike having partners.
0o!f

britneymahboy

Quote from: Lord Layton on February 18, 2009, 05:31:06 PM

I get intercourse ed 9 times out of ten, and not in the way I enjoy. Even when I have a competent partner, it seems that things never work out. Presentations are troublesome because of this. I stress for "learning" content, they stress for "memorization". Then, when I get 100 and they get 70, I hear whining.

Pah.
I didn't know you enjoyed getting intercourse ed.  It seems that this forum really is made up of homos.
NAMBLA

Zovistograt

Quote from: britneymahboy on February 18, 2009, 07:32:51 PM

Pah.
I didn't know you enjoyed getting intercourse ed.  It seems that this forum really is made up of homos.
I wouldn't normally acknowledge britney's trolling in something like this, but man, mack, that short paragraph could definitely be taken out of context
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

britneymahboy

Quote from: Zovistograt on February 19, 2009, 11:00:07 AM
Quote from: britneymahboy on February 18, 2009, 07:32:51 PM

Pah.
I wouldn't normally acknowledge britney's trolling in something like this, but man, mack, that short paragraph could definitely be taken out of context
What are you talking about?  You always acknowledge my trolling.  You are the reason why I still come here. 
NAMBLA