News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Your Top Five Favorite Video Games Ever!

Started by jnfs2014, April 28, 2009, 01:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: Mystic on April 28, 2009, 09:32:25 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 28, 2009, 08:27:26 PM
Quote from: Mystic on April 28, 2009, 07:23:55 PM
1. Super Mario Sunshine
...someone actually loves that game?
It's badass. And difficult. Like SMB2/LL, but more badass.
Badass? I'm sorry, but how can this game be badass if you fight Bowser in a hot tub filled with acid?

L10

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 29, 2009, 06:33:18 AM
1. Super Mario Sunshine
Badass? I'm sorry, but how can this game be badass if you fight Bowser in a hot tub filled with acid?
It is actually good when it's those super hard levels when they take away the water ting.
0o!f

Lohn Jocke

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 29, 2009, 06:33:18 AM
1. Super Mario Sunshine
That is why.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: SolidSNK on April 28, 2009, 03:41:21 PM
Quote from: Phaze on April 28, 2009, 02:20:36 PM
1. Pokemon Crystal
2. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
3. The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask
4. Resident Evil 4
5. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/Metroid Fusion
Gross, Metroid Fusion? It's better than 1 and 2, but it has nothing on Super Metroid. It's like cheap imitation stuff.
This is true.

Which is why I still don't understand why I love it so much...

The Seventh

Ooh, this is gonna be hard...

5. Super Mario Bros. Deluxe-the original with lots of extra goodies.  Also my first ever video game... :)
4. Tetris-Who couldn't like this fantastic puzzle/action game?  It's addicting, and you challenge yourself to see how good you can do.
3. Halo 3-I love the forge map editor.  I have a blast with my friends making lots of awesome (and really funny) moments.
2. Metroid Prime-Just amazing.  Graphics that rivaled late GCN games, a large, expansive world you can roam freely in, and lots of epic moments.  Pure win.
1. Super Metroid- THE defining metroid game.  Yes, you can't deny the original, but super metroid added refinement (like being able to aim DIAGONALLY), a more expansive world, and an epic final boss battle, culminates into one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had.

Hmm...  Metroid games making my top 2?  heheh...  not all that surprising now that I think about it.
meh

Rius

5. Kirby Super Star - The only non-RPG on my list, this is the game that got me into games.
4. Baten Kaitos - It's a beautiful game that's hard as hell.
3. Skies of Arcadia Legends - It's just an awesome game and they need to release a freaking sequel.
2. Kingdom Hearts II - I like the original characters and worlds, as well as the battle system. I can't wait for it's darker, un-Disneyed twin, Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
1. Tales of the Abyss/Tales of Symphonia - The Tales series of RPGs is my favorite, and these two are my favorites of the 6 I've played. I haven't played Vesperia, but since it's a Team Symphonia production, it would probably be in first, too.

Cecil_and_Kain

5. Burnout 3
4. Metroid Prime
3. Final Fantasy 12
2. Kingdom Hearts
1. Final Fantasy 4

lacey

5. HALO 3
4. saints row 2
3. grand theft auto liberty city
2. skate
1. harvest moon