I've heard it's very easy.

And I haven't gotten my schedule yet.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Sync on August 13, 2009, 01:37:17 AM
I'm taking that this year.
I've heard it's very easy.

And I haven't gotten my schedule yet.

USODA!

That class is pure mind rape here (lulz oxymoron). I mean ridiculous. Half the crap we didn't even need for the AP Exam... and that was easier than any test/quiz given by the teachers (got a 3 on it).
*Sigh* It seems like one of those classes that's either easy or a mind-intercourse , depending on who's teaching it.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Syncopathic

Quote from: Sh0rTi on August 13, 2009, 01:58:51 AM
USODA!

That class is pure mind rape here (lulz oxymoron). I mean ridiculous. Half the crap we didn't even need for the AP Exam... and that was easier than any test/quiz given by the teachers (got a 3 on it).
*Sigh* It seems like one of those classes that's either easy or a mind-intercourse , depending on who's teaching it.
We'll see how it is.
I know I'm getting a good teacher.

Tsumaru

10th. Sophomore.

1 - Art I
2 - World Geography
3 - English II
4 - Geometry

Kierou

I'm not sure. The ones I am postive of are

11'th
Japanese II-Willingly Retaking
Webmaster-Haven't worked with HTML yet.
Dual Enrollment U.S. History-Plays out like college. I could've taken AP, but I didn't want the workload
English 11-Again, could've taken AP, (Perfect score on standardized test) but didn't, for the same reason
Chem 1
Algebra 2- Should've been in Trig Anslysis, but failed due to not doing my homework.
Java Programming.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Kierou on August 13, 2009, 06:17:08 AM
I'm not sure. The ones I am postive of are

11'th
Japanese II-Willingly Retaking
Webmaster-Haven't worked with HTML yet.
Dual Enrollment U.S. History-Plays out like college. I could've taken AP, but I didn't want the workload
English 11-Again, could've taken AP, (Perfect score on standardized test) but didn't, for the same reason
Chem 1
Algebra 2- Should've been in Trig Anslysis, but failed due to not doing my homework.
Java Programming.

Finally, someone who understands the pain of AP US mind-rape. xD Though AP English 11 wasn't bad imo, though the AP-styled tests were weird at first. 0.o

... And I wanna take Japanese. They only have Spanish, French, and German here. ._.;
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."