News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Your weapon

Started by Tahrann, May 31, 2011, 12:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahrann

I know that you guys have to have ONE weapon of some kind laying around the room, so post em up! Whether it be guns, knives, a flail (I will honestly lol if any of you own a flail), I wanna know what your weapon looks like. I like knives, so I want to show yall what I own.

[spoiler]

Camping knifes/ work knives[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

Illegal switchblade knife <3[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

Combat knives (one on the left is a buck 105, the one on the right is my grandfather's 43 year old tourist knife)[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

My grandpa's other 43 year old tourist knife (8 inch blade making this one illegal as well >.>)[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

Cousin's knife that I made for him (the first one that I made)[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

My "don't intercourse  with me at work" knife[/spoiler]

And my pride and joy:

[spoiler]

The second knife that I made, 5 1/2 inch blade modified trench knife :D[/spoiler]

That is it for me, what about the rest of you?
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Doodle

Um...
Some kitchen knives, and there's probably a nice bat in the backyard somewhere.

I'm too buff for weapons!
[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]
YEAH

The Seventh

Okay, got a batch of pictures to dump here:

[spoiler]
^12 gauge pump-action, red dot sight.

^.243 Winchester scoped bolt-action rifle.

^May look small, but that thing is SHARP.

^That is obviously made for stabbing...as scary as that sounds.

^That is serrated, so it'd cut well.

^20 Gauge Pump-action shotgun.

^a .22 revolver with a .22 rifle.  Yeah, not very powerful, but would still hurt.

^2 of the most likely to kill you knives in the kitchen drawer

^Yes, that's a machete

^An old sledgehammer

^A lot of that stuff there could easily maim/wound/impale/cause blunt trauma bad enough to kill.

^An old fire axe[/spoiler]

There's also a 10 gauge shotgun around here, but I forget where it is...
meh

DededeCloneChris

You guys are all serial killers, I swear.

Tahrann

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on May 31, 2011, 01:32:10 PM

Only the pussies say that. Join us.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Friendly Hostile

I do not own any weapons.  The closest thing you could find would be my multi-tool I keep in my pocket.

Kayo

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on May 31, 2011, 01:34:56 PM
I do not own any weapons.  The closest thing you could find would be my multi-tool I keep in my pocket.
This. I probably have deadly instruments in the garage, but those are like saws and stuff I'm not even going to bother to count.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

I don't have any weapons myself, but Dad gets a knife or a sword every year.

Plus that Saws-all he has.

I just have a couple small pocket knives and I guess an aluminum baseball bat somewhere.

I thought that was everybody on the internet anyway.
...̅̅̅

JrDude

Weapons are for people who need them for work, serial killers, collectors who put them in containers who will only take them out to show off, pussies, and nerds who want to feel cool.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Seventh

Quote from: JrDude 益 on June 01, 2011, 02:35:10 AM
Weapons are for people who need them for work, serial killers, collectors who put them in containers who will only take them out to show off, pussies, and nerds who want to feel cool.
Okay, tell you what.  Apparently I must be a person who really wants to feel cool then, because hunting doesn't seem to fit into that category.  Apparently I cannot defend my own home with these things, because they're only there to make me feel cool.

Assumptions are...crazy, I tell you.  You know what they say...assuming makes an ass out of you and me.

Quote from: Tiger Barb on May 31, 2011, 02:11:34 PM
I don't have any weapons myself, but Dad gets a knife or a sword every year.

Plus that Saws-all he has.
I would seriously love a sword, but I'm currently saving up for a high-flow exhaust system for my car ;___;

Actually, I do have the money, but I want to make sure I can afford gas every paycheck (so glad I have a small car ._.).  And I'm waiting for 18 years to come so I can have a debit card to buy it online.
meh

JrDude

I'm not an expert on hunting, but I think hunters usually don't have their weapons "around the room" somewhere, but rather stored somewhere for when they're allowed to hunt the animal they want to hunt.

Also, wanting to defend the home goes under the category: vagina-y, or people who need them for work.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Seventh

Quote from: JrDude 益 on June 01, 2011, 10:16:50 AM
I'm not an expert on hunting, but I think hunters usually don't have their weapons "around the room" somewhere, but rather stored somewhere for when they're allowed to hunt the animal they want to hunt.

Also, wanting to defend the home goes under the category: vagina-y, or people who need them for work.
Enlighten me on this, please.  How could defending your home make you a vagina-y?  How would that fall under work?

Seriously, I'm honestly confused here.  I could care less that you indirectly called me a vagina-y-I honestly don't give a intercourse ing poop.  But something's not clicking into place, as it seems.

Care to explain?
meh

JrDude

Defending your home is usually because you think someone is gonna attack it when normally no one will. Pussy.
For work, it's often because of your work that your home wants to be targeted, so you need a weapon.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

I can defend myself with my fists.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]