News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Oversensitive or just plain wrong?

Started by Tahrann, May 20, 2011, 01:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: JrDude 益 on May 21, 2011, 01:58:30 AM
He just needed an excuse to get on TV and used his adopted daughter and this game's joke as way to do it.
It seems that way.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Also, from some proof, the actual players of the game pointed out that GLaDOS says "What's wrong with being adopted?" right after the insult. For some reason, that part was not heard.

DededeCloneChris

And thanks to that news thingie, I became interested with the game's story...especially the computer characters.

Tahrann

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on May 21, 2011, 09:07:30 PM
And thanks to that news thingie, I became interested with the game's story...especially the computer characters.

Welcome?
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

FruitFlow

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on May 21, 2011, 09:07:30 PM

LOL.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

phatyo

Rayquarian

YOU ARE ADOPTED AND THAT'S TERRIBLE