Started by Tahrann, May 31, 2011, 12:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Quote from: Live In Stereo on June 02, 2011, 12:42:43 AM
I'm sorry but... a widow with cats?
Hey. I like crazy cat ladies. What can I say :D

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Tahrann

A robber might be better prepared than you are, but you have the home-field advantage. Unless you are completely blind you know where weapon-possible objects are located, where good hidey-holes are, and chances to at least blind the assailant. I mean come on, would you honestly just roll over and let the intruder do as he pleases?
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

JrDude

The vagina-y part was indeed just me trolling because you guys are hilarious when you're mad, but I still find it just about pointless to have a weapon unless you're prepared for some poop to happen.
If a criminal is in the house and has a blind spot anything can be a weapon. I'm sure just about everyone has a knife that can be lethal (I'm not talking butter knife here)
Some dude would most likely not come in and just rape the daughter, he'd get rid of the threats first, or make sure the threats aren't even there. If he's holding a weapon to her head while he's doing it you might have to let it happen otherwise she's just dead. Raped and scarred for life, or dead, up to you daddy. Or if he's holding a weapon to you and you make a move he could just shoot you and she'd be raped anyway. Good job pop, she's scarred in 2 ways now. Regardless, raping is different and you can try to stop the guy any way you want. The results would most likely be the same, whether you had a weapon or not. Because if you're there, he's not just gonna let you waltz on in, if he didn't kill pop already, if he sees you, hears you, or anything, someone's likely dead, and the first one down is most likely not the rapist.
The criminal is most likely not gonna make a bunch of noise, so the weapon has to be conveniently nearby when he comes in. Like I said, would you rather lose a bunch of your poop, or lose your life because you tried to save some poop?

And I guess I'll add on. Most criminals are people you know. By that I mean, if someone robbed your house, you most likely know the criminal. If someone killed someone else, chances are, the person who's dead knew the killer. So chances are you let the robber in the house, and he might know where one of your weapons are because you trust the guy enough to have showed off to him (A few of you just showed off to an internet forum, it's not crazy of me to think you showed off to some of your more trusted friends and family). The person could just wait for a situation where you will be unprepared (sleep, poopting, looking away for a second) and hurt you. How prepared are you for that?
Sure, you can think you're prepared for some dude to break your window who has plans to rape your daughter, but do you think you're prepared for your buddy Tim to come to your house and rape your daughter while you're at work? You prepared when cousin Frank finds your gun and shoots you while you're getting drinks so he can steal some of your money?

There are some parts of what I said that are probably mixed up or sound stupider than it was supposed to, but look for the message in my message, not the parts that I accidentally screwed up on.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Matt

Quote from: Magnum the Magical Pony on June 02, 2011, 12:41:18 AM
I honestly wonder if Jr thinks about what he's saying, or if he's just trolling NSFCD now since he has nothing better to do.

I've been wondering the same thing since the start.

Quote from: JrDude 益 on June 02, 2011, 01:54:54 AM
The vagina-y part was indeed just me trolling because you guys are hilarious when you're mad, but I still find it just about pointless to have a weapon unless you're prepared for some poop to happen.

HEY NSFCD, YOU GUYS MAD? CAUSE I AIN'T EVEN MAD.

Tahrann

Is there a TL;DR version, Jr?

Kayo

Quote from: Tahrann on June 02, 2011, 10:06:04 AM
Is there a TL;DR version, Jr?
tl;dr Jr is moronically trying to dig himself out of a hole that he ended up in because he said stupid poop.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Seventh

Quote from: Kayo on June 02, 2011, 11:48:58 AM
tl;dr Jr is moronically trying to dig himself out of a hole that he ended up in because he said stupid poop.
I was actually about to say something along that line, only sounding like more of an poop hole than you.
meh

Kilroy

I'd post my nerf sword and makeshift armor, but I'm too lazy.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

JrDude

Quote from: Kayo on June 02, 2011, 11:48:58 AM
No, I'm explaining what I'm saying as you guys don't see what I am saying and trying to make you people understand my view of the matter. I don't care what you people think of me, especially a dick who hates everyone who doesn't accept his little Friend request (text version). You told me you hate 99% of people who aren't your friend, and I don't care to be your friend so you will forever hate me and look for my flaws and point them out. Sure everyone points out my flaws and ignores my message, but you're reasoning is probably the stupidest.

Though it doesn't matter what I said now that I think about it a little more. Regardless of what people say, most people won't change their opinions on their beliefs. Though everyone shares a similar opinion on the weapons subject (the people that are posting anyway), you can't change the opinion of someone who believes the opposite. Someone with my opinion who is respected probably couldn't even change your minds.

If anything is tl;dr, just assume what you will always choose to assume. It's pointless poop and I'm just making a fool of myself, I don't need to summarize something if it's gonna have the same reaction anyway.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on June 03, 2011, 02:26:38 AM
No, I'm explaining what I'm saying as you guys don't see what I am saying and trying to make you people understand my view of the matter. I don't care what you people think of me, especially a dick who hates everyone who doesn't accept his little Friend request (text version). You told me you hate 99% of people who aren't your friend, and I don't care to be your friend so you will forever hate me and look for my flaws and point them out. Sure everyone points out my flaws and ignores my message, but you're reasoning is probably the stupidest.

Though it doesn't matter what I said now that I think about it a little more. Regardless of what people say, most people won't change their opinions on their beliefs. Though everyone shares a similar opinion on the weapons subject (the people that are posting anyway), you can't change the opinion of someone who believes the opposite. Someone with my opinion who is respected probably couldn't even change your minds.

If anything is tl;dr, just assume what you will always choose to assume. It's pointless poop and I'm just making a fool of myself, I don't need to summarize something if it's gonna have the same reaction anyway.
Now you're resorting to personal attacks? YEAH THAT'S SMART
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Seventh

Quote from: JrDude 益 on June 03, 2011, 02:26:38 AM

Say, JrDude, this isn't exactly the smartest thing to do.  Personally attacking another user?

The reason we aren't seeing your side of it is, well...you were trolling at the same time in the end (yeah, GREAT way to get your message across...), and your argument was always the same, with the same holes.  You were argumentative, not trying to debate.

Save yourself trouble-you're just digging yourself a hole.  And we seriously need to get this thread back on track...or just simply lock it.
meh

JrDude

Quote from: Alisaihin on June 03, 2011, 05:51:07 AM
Say, JrDude, this isn't exactly the smartest thing to do.  Personally attacking another user?
Since when am I smart?
I'm a stupid, ignorant troll, aren't I?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

Quote from: JrDude 益 on June 03, 2011, 09:53:55 AM
Since when am I smart?
I'm a stupid, ignorant troll, aren't I?
That's the first step Jr. Acceptance.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Tahrann

Hmmm... didn't know that my topics can start a bit of a flame war... I like this power.

Silverhawk79

Let's stop bickering amongst ourselves, shall we?