News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Your weapon

Started by Tahrann, May 31, 2011, 12:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 03, 2011, 12:27:24 PM
Let's stop bickering amongst ourselves, shall we?

Only because you asked. <3

dawnwolfNxhoj

staying on topic, i know that most fruits with cirtrus acid can irritate ones' eyes and that most peppers can cause irritation once they've been broken and seeds exposed when rubbed into them, but any other spice and food with defensive capabilites i should know?
actual weapon wise, i have a airsoft in my room. putting things into a creative perspective, i also have air refresheners and matches lying around as well

Rius

My body is my weapon. Heck yeah, self-defense.

Seriously though, my mom showed me where her gun is. I keep a pointy, metal rod behind my door. Though unless someone's life is in immediate danger, I'd probably just comply and let the police handle it. Incidentally, I think I shall install a GPS on my PS3 somehow, thanks to this thread.

The Riddler

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 01, 2011, 12:20:37 PM
Er, I guess my bass could be considered a weapon. It's quite solid.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

BOREDFOREVER

Well, I have my duty weapon, which is a 40cal S&W pistol ( here's a pic of one for the curious).  I also have some O.C./ Pepper spray, which is a nasty little mixture and burns like hell.  I'd actually be loathe to use the spray indoors; it burns like hell, sticks to everything, and is not water soluble.

And of course the odd assortment of kitchen knives and heavy things as well as my own training.  But these are things I think most people have in one form or another.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Riddler21 on June 04, 2011, 06:24:22 PM
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Ever watch FLCL?
[/spoiler]

This is the only weapon I need: [spoiler][/spoiler]

But seriously, I don't really have any actual weapons; just replicas and toys. I do plan on owning a handgun when I'm older though, along with some knives. I also plan on getting some swords and stuff, but just for show, you know--to go with the suits of armor.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Rayquarian

Well, I feel pretty defenseless now.  There's not even a butterknife laying around here...