News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

>_> new printer...

Started by DIMENTIO1, November 03, 2007, 10:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DIMENTIO1

its a HPC6100. its awesome, though the print times are slow, sincs its a color photo, but it has amazing resolution, it prints pics on actual photo paper @_@ like... the photos w/ the black edges and BG and crap. im making a How-To on the LOZ PH board, im using pics for it, sadly it will take a few minutes to print, then scan, then upload pix for it >_>

FullmetalGanon

does it have an sd card slot? :o

ME86

Can it go back into the kitchen and make a sandwich like any proper woman should?

DIMENTIO1

this is it: aint i t a eauty? shame its a weakling.... unless my g/f used its juice...

DIMENTIO1

Quote from: ME86 on November 03, 2007, 10:45:37 AM
Can it go back into the kitchen and make a sandwich like any proper woman should?
tis' a printer  i just posted a pic below

LiekZomgYa

I need a new printer. Mine prints everything in blue shades >:(

[I'm known as Lillyttaddict on NS2]
[All sigs I use are always made by me - Not including add ons ^]

yes.derek

Quote from: DIMENTIO1 on November 03, 2007, 10:51:10 AM
this is it: aint i t a eauty? shame its a weakling.... unless my g/f used its juice...

O_O

Good lord, that thing is a beast.
HEY LOOK HEY

Tahrann

Quote from: darkmariov2 on November 03, 2007, 12:53:43 PM

O_O

Yet it cannot stand up to my epson

Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

DIMENTIO1

Quote from: darkmariov2 on November 03, 2007, 12:53:43 PM

O_O

thanks  :) i bought it 2 days ago coz i needed to start printing aritcles and crap + camera photos+ spam :D i like the fact that it has the Media center (USB,SD,CF,MSD slots) and you can print from the actual camera you use. its a scanner,fax,color fax,copier,printer and color printer + some crap i need to discover about it :O the LCD screen caught my eye so  i bought this one. plus, it fits on my desk right next to my monitor. especially the resolution-- god this thing is like an HDTV XD looks like my eye took a picture and printed it. thats how good it prints. that is, when it uses photograph paper.... like the paper they use for those HUGE cameras ( the lil' 4" by 6" papers ) wheni figure out how to scan and save to computer, ill show you