News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Started by Lotos, November 19, 2007, 07:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Please tell me that there's at least one other person who watches this, or at least used to watch it   ::)

I recently found my favorite episode on YouTube, Freaky Fred.  I used media converter and am going to put it onto a DVD, or at least attempt to.

metroidhunter777

I love that show. I wish they'd make new ones, but the re-runs are just as good.

My favorite is when Muriel gets sucked into the twister and turns into a seven-year-old, or whatever. I just like it.

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

yes. that show along with ed edd and eddy is one of the only good shows left on cartoon network.

Bocko91

I used to watch it like crazy. Like Groucho said, Ed Edd n Eddy + Courage were like the best 2 shows on cartoon network.

Nowadays I can't watch Courage. I don't like the newer episodes at all. If I'm flipping through the channels and I land on a retro episode I'll watch it. Otherwise I keep on flipping.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Triforceman22

STUPID DOG!!!! :P

I loved Courage the cowardly dog... <3

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Shamu

Gwen Khan

another great show from cartoon network golden years

ThePowerOfOne

I used to watch it and still do  ;D

Triforce_Luigi

I love Courage! The things I do for love...

Johnny Ringo

Freaky Fred was awesome.

Gerbil's world was pretty good as well.

PsychoYoshi

Eh, never liked that show. That was one of the first signs that CN was starting to go downhill for me.

The cartoons that really made the channel were Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, and to a lesser extent, Powerpuff Girls.

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on November 19, 2007, 11:59:44 PM
Eh, never liked that show. That was one of the first signs that CN was starting to go downhill for me.

The cartoons that really made the channel were Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, and to a lesser extent, Powerpuff Girls.
You shall regret saying that one day.

Jono2

HOWWWWWW

NOWWWWWW

BROWWNNNNN

COWWWWW

never watched that show, except for that one episode.  everything else sucked. :|

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

DSWiiMaster42

I love Courage. I grew up watching it. I still watch it today. It's my favorite CN show besides Ed, Edd, & Eddy, and Billy & Mandy.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

ROOk15