News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by Mona, February 14, 2013, 02:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mona

The frogs are really cute.

They added hamsters and deer to New Leaf and the hamsters are absolutely adorable. They're really short and just waddle around everywhere.

Are there any specific neighbors that are people's favorites?
Bob is mine. One time I had a town with my mother and Bob used to flirt with the both of us so we would fight over him and he ended up giving her a photo of himself before he gave one to me and I was so sad.

Sirwaddy

I really hope I get a deer in my town.

I like Puddles, that's the pink frog right? I also like Alice, Yuka, and Derwin. There are some new neighbors I've only seen pictures of but I like them a lot too, like a shaggy dog or a bunny that looks like Sailor V. As well as some penguins and ducks. There are very few neighbors I don't like. Mainly the eagles or gorillas.

Britz

I like dogs and bears a lot and I'm really excited for deer.
Some of my favorite characters are Derwin and Bluebear. Mainly just cute characters in general.

Tupin

I like the bears and the dogs. The penguins are always funny to have too.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

Quote from: Tupin on May 28, 2013, 12:36:34 PM
The penguins are always funny to have too.

Didn't play the Wii game, but in the Gamecube and DS games Hopper was a recurring member of my towns. Hope he still has that sick orange dragon shirt.

Sirwaddy

I checked the wiki earlier, to see what new animals and stuff we get, and it says Hopper isn't in New Leaf.

Neerb

Quote from: Sirwaddy on May 28, 2013, 06:16:19 PM
I checked the wiki earlier, to see what new animals and stuff we get, and it says Hopper isn't in New Leaf.

RazorFilledCandy

I really like the alligators(crocodiles?), sheep, the smaller bears, anteaters, pigs, and ducks lol and I guess hamsters, from what I've seen

I think my favorite characters are Bud, Maple, and Punchy

Tupin

So apparently there's still grass degredation in New Leaf, though it's been toned down massively and grass grows back much quicker.

city folk confirmed for worst AC game

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Sirwaddy

That's not that big of a deal I think. But I never played city folk so I don't know how upsetting it was for players.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on May 29, 2013, 03:35:25 PM
So apparently there's still grass degredation in New Leaf, though it's been toned down massively and grass grows back much quicker.

stilll do noT want

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Mona

Quote from: Tupin on May 29, 2013, 03:35:25 PM

I'm hoping there won't be enough of it for it to be a problem. I've seen screen shots of people's towns and it doesn't look like there are any bald patches like you'd see all over City Folk towns.

It sucks about City Folk though because before New Leaf City Folk was better than the previous games in all other respects. A lot of people would just build paths though.

Custom

Quote from: Mona on May 30, 2013, 02:05:09 PM
I'm hoping there won't be enough of it for it to be a problem. I've seen screen shots of people's towns and it doesn't look like there are any bald patches like you'd see all over City Folk towns.

It sucks about City Folk though because before New Leaf City Folk was better than the previous games in all other respects. A lot of people would just build paths though.

wild world > city folk

Mona

Quote from: Custom on May 30, 2013, 07:13:36 PM
wild world > city folk

I liked how in City Folk I could change my hair style immediately because I don't like the three pigtailed hair style that I usually end up with. Why not just two pigtails? Why does one have to be sprouting out of the middle of my head?

Custom

Quote from: Mona on May 30, 2013, 08:26:09 PM
I liked how in City Folk I could change my hair style immediately because I don't like the three pigtailed hair style that I usually end up with. Why not just two pigtails? Why does one have to be sprouting out of the middle of my head?

i just hated the motion controls and that it wasn't portable haha
wild world spoiled me too much