News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by Mona, February 14, 2013, 02:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tupin on June 17, 2013, 01:30:52 PM
protip: go to Tortimer Island at night and hunt just the beetles that spawn on the palm trees

catch them and enter/exit the hut so that they respawn

repeat until you fill up all of the slots of stuff you can take back for tons of bells
Get the Saw Stags for most bells. Dysnatid Stags fall in-between. The "stag fright" ones are the lowest among these brown ones.

Neerb

I got the game! So many nostalgic feelings are rushing back from the first two games. I just got my house, and now I'm working on raising my approval ratings. Also, my friends have had the game for a while, so they took me to the island and I got to catch a ton of bugs and fish and stuff.

Anyways, I want to go to people's towns and vice versa sooner or later.

The Riddler

I've now got every fruit thanks to friends who have had the game, and my village has probably the best layout I've seen out of all my friends. My beach isn't broken into two and all of my villagers are in one area. It's great.

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on June 18, 2013, 11:34:41 AM
I've now got every fruit thanks to friends who have had the game, and my village has probably the best layout I've seen out of all my friends. My beach isn't broken into two and all of my villagers are in one area. It's great.

at first i was going to get mad at you for being a cocky motherintercourse er but man i wish my villagers would get the intercourse  away from important things and i wish my beach wasn't broken in two

i'm just happy i don't have one of those like secret beach things that you can't access without the wetsuit

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

The Riddler

i do have one little nublet of beach by the train tracks that i can't reach that i saw shells on but it's really small so i ignored it

otherwise my entire beach is all attached.

i just finished building a second bridge too so travel is a bit easier

im terrible ive been time traveling

The Riddler

come visit me, whatre your friend codes

1590-5145-3499

Tupin

added you Riddler

My code is 1418-6708-0623

I have a secret beach that you can only reach on with the wetsuit but it's just one small little bit by the tracks.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

The Riddler

added, my gates will be open in a bit if anyone wants to visit

The Riddler

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on June 18, 2013, 11:43:06 AM
i do have one little nublet of beach by the train tracks that i can't reach that i saw shells on but it's really small so i ignored it

i just finished building a second bridge too so travel is a bit easier

you intercourse ing lied then your beach sucks

Quote from: The Riddler on June 18, 2013, 11:45:01 AM
come visit me, whatre your friend codes

1590-5145-3499

im terrible ive been time traveling

i'll never visit you you're dirty and i don't want any part of it

Sirwaddy

I have a fairly large beach area I cannot reach without a wetsuit and at first I was like wow that's so cool I can plant things there and it'll be like a private beach and stuff. But no.

It isn't cool.

That's the only spot Gulliver ever appears in my town and I don't check there daily and when I'm looking for sharks I don't check that section because it's a hassle to go to and if I put on the wetsuit while wearing socks or holding a tool the wetsuit glitches and takes those items away from me forever so no thank you I am cutting down those trees and never going to that piece of land ever again

Tupin

gulliver just gives me crappy furniture that's worth almost nothing so eh

also why does Saharah give me such terrible designs

and Nook's shop still is taking forever to upgrade i want to complete one series gosh darn

my house is supposed to have 50,000 points in the HHA and it only has like 8,000

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

my house looks like poop and i have over 10,000 points i don't understand

Britz

I have the same thing going on with my beach, poop's pretty cash. A present did end up on that small bit of island so now I have to wait to get a wet suit to get it.

The Riddler

the little nublet is like less than the size of a house plot.

also i'm like 6 days ahead now because i got really impatient that everything in the game will  "be done tomorrow!!!1!"