News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by Mona, February 14, 2013, 02:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirwaddy

I have over 10,000 points too i dont understand i literally put every new furniture piece i get in there up against the wall am i decorating a house right

Britz

Tupin

we /mu/ now?

god help us

but anyway

has anyone gotten the QR code scanner yet

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on June 18, 2013, 04:31:00 PM
we /mu/ now?

god help us

but anyway

rob doesn't know enough about music to post on or listen to anything on /mu/
too pleb
too basic ninny
too dr. who

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

RazorFilledCandy

we /mu/ now?

god help us

but anyway

I got the scanner lol
i fast forwarded like 8 hours to see if a rumor was right and the game thought it was tomorrow so now i have it i am a bad animal crossing player

whatwewishfor

we /mu/ now?

god help us

but anyway

ficl offf
whatever

Neerb

Quote from: The Riddler on June 18, 2013, 03:27:28 PM
youd think theyd have a way to punish you for changing the clock in the game and having it not match the 3ds clock

From IGN's Wiki:
- Villagers may move away faster if they are neglected for periods of time. They may even move out before you have a chance to talk them out of it!
- When Time traveling for long periods, villagers may even forget you! They may like you less as a result.
- Weeds will increase throughout the town at an alarming rate! Flowers may also die, and any planted trees will also disappear.
- Your mailbox may become stuffed, and any other mail will not be able to be received.
- Any turnips bought will immediately go bad, negating the benefits of the Stalk Market.
- The players house will become infested with cockroaches. And nobody likes cockroaches.
- Your character will emerge from his/her house with a serious bedhead - which may be a good thing if that's your style.

Nintendo is punishing you for it, albeit by subtly ruining the game instead of yelling at you for a couple minutes, which actually makes it worse than Resetti. The reason you can change the clock against the 3DS clock in the first place is so cheaters don't screw up the rest of their 3DS in the process.

DededeCloneChris

Time to show off my flag.

The townspeople like it very much, yet nobody has complained about nightmares.

The Riddler

Quote from: Neerb on June 19, 2013, 04:32:33 AM
From IGN's Wiki:
- Villagers may move away faster if they are neglected for periods of time. They may even move out before you have a chance to talk them out of it!
- When Time traveling for long periods, villagers may even forget you! They may like you less as a result.
- Weeds will increase throughout the town at an alarming rate! Flowers may also die, and any planted trees will also disappear.
- Your mailbox may become stuffed, and any other mail will not be able to be received.
- Any turnips bought will immediately go bad, negating the benefits of the Stalk Market.
- The players house will become infested with cockroaches. And nobody likes cockroaches.
- Your character will emerge from his/her house with a serious bedhead - which may be a good thing if that's your style.

Nintendo is punishing you for it, albeit by subtly ruining the game instead of yelling at you for a couple minutes, which actually makes it worse than Resetti. The reason you can change the clock against the 3DS clock in the first place is so cheaters don't screw up the rest of their 3DS in the process.
Literally all of those are from long term time traveling, and it's not punishment, it's the normal flow of time. If you travel in time one month ahead, or leave the game alone for one money, when you hit play again you will have rotten turnips, lost villagers, infestations of cockroaches, bedhead, a full mailbox, tons of weeds, etc.

If you skip ahead one day at a time and maintain your town nothing bad happens.

The Riddler

as such btw i'm limiting my time traveling to twice per day, making it so that every day for me is three days.

The Riddler

Quote from: Neerb on June 19, 2013, 04:32:33 AM
The reason you can change the clock against the 3DS clock in the first place is so cheaters don't screw up the rest of their 3DS in the process.
I missed this part and just want to say lol

you literally just said that they added a feature to protect cheaters

aka they added a feature that they expected to be used and as such have no punishment for and it's really not cheating

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on June 20, 2013, 05:10:45 AM
as such btw i'm limiting my time traveling to twice per day, making it so that every day for me is three days.

stop being a ninny you might as well just do it as much as you want if you're going to do it nobody wants to hang out with your dirty dick

The Riddler

aside from my actual friends who have the game right

lol keep overreacting im playing the game it was actually intended to be played or the feature wouldnt be included without punishment

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on June 20, 2013, 07:05:34 AM
aside from my actual friends who have the game right

lol keep overreacting im playing the game it was actually intended to be played or the feature wouldnt be included without punishment

"i'm a cheater and justifying my laziness. i'm also extremely impatient. i don't have any actual friends who play the game. i'm a huge intercourse ing loser who needs to time travel because i have so little to do in my life but skip days in animal crossing. i'm going to limit my cheating though so it seems like what i'm doing is cool." - riddler rab 2k7

whatwewishfor

way to take away the effect of the game relating to real life
whatever