News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Remember me?

Started by FearItself, November 26, 2010, 10:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Quote from: KJ on November 27, 2010, 09:37:18 AM
Nope, don't remember you. But I'm relatively new, and wasn't a part of Nsider, so that's probably why. Although I feel like you made a thread just like this one a few months back...
He did. I remember him completely because I love his name and avatar.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kayo

Quote from: FearItself on November 27, 2010, 06:09:13 AM
Nope Kianglo I can't say I remember you. :b Or you Live. But my memory has been pretty bad over the last few years so I probably did know you at some point, just forgot. Remind me how I might've known you two?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Matt

Familiar name. If I recall, you had an obsession with "Avatar: The Last Airbender". Anyways, welcome back to a dead forum.

FearItself

Hehe, yeah. I knew it was dead a little too late.

And now I remember. Ultimatekaos does sound familiar.

And idk, did I make a thread a few months back? I honestly don't remember... lol. If I did, I feel like it was much more than just a few months back... ah well.

And I'M A SHE. A SHEEEEE.

Quote from: FearItself on November 27, 2010, 06:09:13 AM
Nope Kianglo I can't say I remember you. :b Or you Live. But my memory has been pretty bad over the last few years so I probably did know you at some point, just forgot. Remind me how I might've known you two?
You probably wouldn't remember me. I don't really make myself that noticeable.
...̅̅̅

Magnum

Quote from: FearItself on November 28, 2010, 06:03:34 AM
Hehe, yeah. I knew it was dead a little too late.

And now I remember. Ultimatekaos does sound familiar.

And idk, did I make a thread a few months back? I honestly don't remember... lol. If I did, I feel like it was much more than just a few months back... ah well.

Mind = Blown

FearItself

Quote from: Magnum on November 28, 2010, 10:22:51 AM
Mind = Blown
I'm not the FearItself you're thinking of. I'm the original, I've had this name years longer than that other guy... >_>

Magnum

Quote from: FearItself on November 28, 2010, 03:09:48 PM
I'm not the FearItself you're thinking of. I'm the original, I've had this name years longer than that other guy... >_>
I understand that. It's this part...

Quote from: FearItself on November 28, 2010, 06:03:34 AM

... where Mind = Blown.

Why?
Because MYL hasn't started hitting on you  trollface.jpg

SkyMyl

Quote from: Magnum on November 28, 2010, 03:17:28 PM
Because MYL hasn't started hitting on you  trollface.jpg
Hey, intercourse  you. It's not like I hit on anyone that says they're female on the internet.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on November 28, 2010, 04:30:48 PM
Hey, intercourse  you. It's not like I hit on anyone that says they're female on the internet.
That's because there haven't been any active females here lately other than KJ. So you didn't have anyone else but her to bother until now.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Quote from: Kianglo on November 28, 2010, 07:06:15 PM
That's because there haven't been any active females here lately other than KJ. So you didn't have anyone else but her to bother until now.
Whaddaya mean? There's Shorti and... that Marisa girl has been around for a few months. There's also... uh... Actually yeah I think that's about it. But anyway it's a moot point since MYL doesn't hit on me in the first place. Also I'm really, really sorry to any girls that frequent the site that I may have forgot to mention (disregarding Fear, since we're talking about people before she came into the picture). I'm running on a couple hours of sleep because my niece woke up at 4 AM and wouldn't go back to bed. She's only one, and she has quite the set of lungs on her.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Quote from: KJ on November 28, 2010, 07:34:20 PM
Whaddaya mean? There's Shorti and... that Marisa girl has been around for a few months. There's also... uh... Actually yeah I think that's about it. But anyway it's a moot point since MYL doesn't hit on me in the first place. Also I'm really, really sorry to any girls that frequent the site that I forgot. Disregarding Fear, since we're talking about people before she came into the picture.
Shorti- I haven't seen much of her lately
Marisa- I haven't seen much of her before a few days ago.
And he used t- wait. No. He didn't in public, did he? ...And he's about to get real mad at me.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Kiango - The man who takes the joke too far and beats it to death with a pogo stick

WAIT, MARISA'S A GIRL TOO!? THE FUCK, WE'RE BEING INVADED!

Dog Food

Quote from: Kianglo on November 28, 2010, 07:37:00 PM
Shorti- I haven't seen much of her lately
Marisa- I haven't seen much of her before a few days ago.
And he used t- wait. No. He didn't in public, did he? ...And he's about to get real mad at me.
Shorti's last post was only last week. But you are right about Marisa. Still, she made it clear from the beginning that she was a girl. ...And I'm not even sure about that last point.

IN OTHER NEWS. Welcome back, FearItself! Good to see another girl around here. The RP boards aren't necessarily dead. My brother will probably join in on them when he comes home for breaks - he said he'd visit whenever he was home. And I'm willing to join anything if it needs activity (although I can't say I'm really any good at RPing). Light and Shorti are big RPers too, I take it. If you start something good up, I'm sure people will flock to it. And ignore what people say about MYL, he's a cool and nice guy.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.