News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Mighty No. 9

Started by Super, August 31, 2013, 05:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

UPDATE:

So yeah they aren't giving me my refund as of right now. Their reasoning is that they cannot make everyone happy with their design choices and they implied that the reason I wanted a refund was because I didn't like the Call designs.

Fucking hilarious

Custom

people who would unfund for their design not winning are intercourse ing stupid wtf
this is just megaman 2.0 everyone who didn't know that going in is probably a tumblrtard who doesn't really like megaman

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Pretty much.

It's stupid really because the Call design just got finalized recently and I put my refund request in on the 16th of December. Yet, here they are, accusing me of wanting out because my vote didn't win.

I don't expect to get my refund, but I've seen screenshots of people that pledged $5000+ backing out so chances are the development of the game is going to be affected. I've also heard talks of Comcept looking for a publisher, which is basically defeating the point of using Kickstarter in the first place. I don't really know what Comcepts deal is but I have a low opinion of them so far. Their interactions with me were hostile when my initial email was simply this: "I would like a refund, thank you."

Guess I'm just going to have to deal with owning the game and having my name in the credits oh no not that.

One more thing: I wish the game was 2D. Not 2.5D.

Custom

Quote from: Zero on December 30, 2013, 08:16:23 PM
Pretty much.

It's stupid really because the Call design just got finalized recently and I put my refund request in on the 16th of December. Yet, here they are, accusing me of wanting out because my vote didn't win.

I don't expect to get my refund, but I've seen screenshots of people that pledged $5000+ backing out so chances are the development of the game is going to be affected. I've also heard talks of Comcept looking for a publisher, which is basically defeating the point of using Kickstarter in the first place. I don't really know what Comcepts deal is but I have a low opinion of them so far. Their interactions with me were hostile when my initial email was simply this: "I would like a refund, thank you."

Guess I'm just going to have to deal with owning the game and having my name in the credits oh no not that.

One more thing: I wish the game was 2D. Not 2.5D.

same on all fronts
especially the 2d part

Zero

yeah

I hope 2D games get popular again someday

Tupin

Agree with you on all fronts as well, Zero.

Saw a good summation of it all: "So it's a Megaman clone done by the creator of Megaman for Megaman fanboys and they expect it to do well?"

They're looking for a publisher? Wow. Just wow. Proves how intercourse ing poop Kickstarter is if you get scumbags to do it.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Super

Calm the intercourse  down.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude on December 31, 2013, 12:39:42 AM
So... which Call won?

Design F, aka the one that looks the most like Roll.

Super

Here's the Call F design.

Zero

I probably should have mentioned that I actually voted for Design F, which makes their hostility and implication all the more hysterical.

I'm glad it won. Some of the others had bizarre color palettes in my opinion.

Custom

people who are mad about a roll clone winning have serious mental issues
why'd they back this game i don't understand

Tupin

GEE I WONDER WHY THEY CHOSE THAT ONE

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

JrDude

Actually, most of the designs kinda sucked, I don't remember, but I either voted for that one, or I, not because they look like Roll, but because they look prettiest.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Quote from: JrDude on December 31, 2013, 02:50:35 PM
Actually, most of the designs kinda sucked

look at your icon