News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Question about iPods

Started by Húrin, December 27, 2007, 11:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Húrin

I got a Classic for Christmas; and I'm curious, is there anyway to add a lock to it? So when you use it you'll first have to enter a password? I saw an option for "Screen lock" which requires a password for some reason, although that wasn't it.

StarFoxA

LinkXLR

Screen lock is what your looking for. The password you enter is the password that must be re-entered when you turn it on again.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Silverhawk79

I know it has the hold button up top, but other than that  I don't know much about it.

phatyo

Don't intercourse  around with that hold button if it breaks on the wrong side your iPod will never turn on again. The screen lock is what your looking for.

Húrin

Quote from: phatyo on December 27, 2007, 11:46:40 AM
Don't f*** around with that hold button if it breaks on the wrong side your iPod will never turn on again. The screen lock is what your looking for.

How do I get the screen lock to work then?

So far when I enter a password, turn off my iPod, and turn it back on, I see no effect.

Totla

Quote from: Húrin on December 27, 2007, 11:38:33 PM
Quote from: phatyo on December 27, 2007, 11:46:40 AM
Don't f*** around with that hold button if it breaks on the wrong side your iPod will never turn on again. The screen lock is what your looking for.

How do I get the screen lock to work then?

So far when I enter a password, turn off my iPod, and turn it back on, I see no effect.
You have to set a password, then enable it.