News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Well, I got school...24/7.

Started by SkyMyl, April 08, 2008, 06:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Things are different with me and school. I'm homeschooled, my mother is my teacher, and sometimes we take one day off from school (Haha...shut up.) if we have something else to do that's of higher importance. But now that my Mom assigned me for this "College for Kids" program, which is for my Math because I fail at it,  here is my schedule in 3 lines (4).

4 days of school (1 day off)
5 Days of school
Saturdays: Math School
Sunday: Piano School (If you don't stop laughing at your moniter, I will BEAT YOU DOWN WITH A LEVEL 50 MAGIKARP USING STRUGGLE UNTIL YOU/HE DIES!)

So I got school 24/7. Great. My game time is ruined (Yes, school is important, but too much of it and you have 5 seconds to live.). :|

**** you Math. F*** YOU. Thank God I can wake up early and laugh at this schedule. ;D

Miiman56

*tries not to laugh* wow that sucks :|
The piano failz

SkyMyl

Quote from: Miiman56 on April 08, 2008, 06:39:02 AM
*tries not to laugh* wow that sucks :|
The piano failz
*Beats you down with the Magikarp*

Shut up. I actually like it, so you have 5 seconds to run starting now.

Miiman56

SkyMyl

Gwen Khan

and what's wrong with learning to play the piano? (or any instrument) I tried it, but wasn't very good at it.

extraz

Math was invented by evil evil people

Jono2

lol, piano school. :P

I just take a 45 minute lesson once a week... in fact, today's my lesson day. :P

grade 9 piano...  doing my exam in a couple months.  This year I learned... 8 or so songs.  one being the Peanuts theme.

but honestly, piano SCHOOL? isn't that a bit overkill? o_O

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

PsychoYoshi