News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

*cough hack wheeze*

Started by Silverhawk79, February 08, 2009, 09:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

You people get sick too much.

I get sick about once a year, if even that. And its usually not that bad.

Link3588

Last time I got sick was last month.  I got some really bad bug that caused pain when I moved.  I jumped around but there was a time where I couldn't even walk because it was that bad.  The muscle spasm it put in one of my legs didn't help either.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Link3588 on February 08, 2009, 01:25:14 PM
Last time I got sick was last month.  I got some really bad bug that caused pain when I moved.  I jumped around but there was a time where I couldn't even walk because it was that bad.  The muscle spasm it put in one of my legs didn't help either.
Uhh... That sounds like more than a little bug...

Link3588

Quote from: Phaze on February 08, 2009, 01:30:53 PM
Quote from: Link3588 on February 08, 2009, 01:25:14 PM
Uhh... That sounds like more than a little bug...
An anti-inflammatory drug and a pain killer got rid of it in a week or so.  It was a ninny but it didn't put up much of a fight once the drugs kicked in.

Marmalade

I rarely get sick.

Maybe a small cold in the winter once a year, but other than that... Never.

Friendly Hostile

Christmas.  Felt like I was going to vomit for a few days, but never actually did.  My mom didn't get so lucky though.