Sometimes.
3 (8.3%)
All the time! :D
2 (5.6%)
My parents don't ground me. :)
14 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Zovistograt

I've never gotten grounded because my mom knows that I don't go out anyway.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Lotos

Quote from: Zovistograt on June 20, 2009, 03:00:51 PM
I've never gotten grounded because my mom knows that I don't go out anyway.

I get grounded from using the computer.  You're lucky.

Doodle

Quote from: Lotos on June 20, 2009, 03:01:19 PM
I get grounded from using the computer.  You're lucky.
Same. D:
YEAH

Lotos

Quote from: Doodle on June 20, 2009, 03:01:44 PM
Same. D:

Longest you've been grounded?  They've threatened a week with me, and a day feels like forever.

えっちーせんぱい

I never really get grounded, I just run ino disagreements a lot, mainly because i'm being what they call disrecpectful to them.

Them referring to my aunt and uncle, and their own kids were treated the same way. I don't really give a darn when they yell at me anymore because its all really stupid nonsense 92% of the time.

Captain Justice

Quote from: Sh0rTi on June 20, 2009, 12:40:06 PM
I hardly get grounded 'cause I'll throw the biggest ninny-fit and raise enough hell to frighten the Devil himself, no lie.
Wow your incredibly pathetic.......are you 4 or 5 years old?

anyways, my parents don't ground me.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Echo on June 20, 2009, 03:16:41 PM
Wow your incredibly pathetic.......are you 4 or 5 years old?

anyways, my parents don't ground me.

No, just a rebel. You sound like an incredibly pathetic spoiled rich bastard..
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Captain Justice

Quote from: Sh0rTi on June 20, 2009, 03:33:38 PM
No, just a rebel. You sound like an incredibly pathetic spoiled rich bastard..
Normally spoiled kids are the ones that whine and cry when they don't get what they want (or in your case when they get grounded). And rebels throw temper tantrums until they get what they want?

lol faggot get a life
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Ares300

I think it was a few months back, but the funny thing is my parents just took the power cable from my Xbox, and i have a spare so I just hooked the spare up :P

Titus Andronicus

My parents learned very early on that it was impossible to ground me. They always felt too guilty doing it.

I just got caught for having a party at my house last week when my parents were in Chicago. There were pictures of me playing pong with a few of my friends in my basement that they saw. You know what happened when they came back? They ordered me a laptop.

I don't have a curfew either. I came home at 3:30 last night.

I'm basically untouchable after the things my brothers have done. One had to get picked up from a house party at 5 in the morning. The other had to be picked up at the mall for doing shrooms and freaking the intercourse  out. I just started drinking like a month ago, and I haven't really done much that can be considered nearly as bad as that.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Mutilator7

We weren't allowed to use the computer on sundays a while ago. And i remember my brother got grounded from gamecube for a month, that was funny.

ThePowerOfOne

I don't really live with my parents anymore, I guess since i'm still a minor i'm under their control, but they can't really ground me when i'm around 3,000 miles away ^__^

When I did live with them it was pretty much no rules, just do whatever. I didn't get in any serious trouble (That they know about, anyway), so they never had any reason to. I'd make their lives hell until they let me go out if they did, anyway.

Wabba

Last time I was grounded was in 8th grade for getting suspended from school for heiling my principal and calling him "Mein furher"..I was not allowed to go outside for one day.

Actually, I was not really grounded my parents bought me a new videogame that day my mom was mad for like a day but my dad lol'd.

That was like 5 years ago? I never really caused trouble for my parents. When I did cause trouble it was away from my house.

HTA!

My parents get mad at me for... not doing things on weekends.

I go to one of the top schools in the nation, and its intercourse ing hard.
So if I want to sleep until 2 pm or lounge around it should be fine.
Not to mention I get about 3-4 hours of weekend homework to boot.

Mom- "So, are you going to do something today or are you going to sit in front of your TV or sleep?"

All my friends live an hour away anyhow... plus not being able to drive due to my vision doesn't help poop.

PsychoYoshi

At least not since I've been in high school, maybe even longer than that.

My parents still yell at me to this day, though.