News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

*guitar riff* Back in Black - Sleepovers (11:30 EST - GET IN CHAT)

Started by Macawmoses, December 09, 2009, 08:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Hey there hi there ho there.

Like the title said, sleepovers make their humble return this holiday season. Good news, right? This means we will be playing a ton of iSketch this holiday season...as well as a ton of trivia. But that's all even better when you're dead tired, right?

So be sure to participate next week. And because I am a nice guy, I am letting you all decide the day (Friday or Saturday) on which to have it. Please tell me by posting.

Events include:

• Make Mii Contest
  • iSketch
  • IRC Trivia
  • Online Game?
  • Staying up til Sunrise...which is at its latest!

Any suggestions are also welcome. We may also make a super Sleepover complete with a movie (of my choosing). We'll see how she goes.

Side note - if you want to try your hands at smileys, let me know.

Custom

* Make Mii Contest MACK, WHAT IS DIS GAY EVENT, NO! NO, MACK! DIS HERE IZ UR BOI CUSTOM AND WE GONNA PLAY SOME GAMEZ! WE GOT DA BRAWL, DA GUITAR HERO/DA ROCK BAND, DA MODERN WARFARE, DA XBOX LIVE, DA FRIEND CODES, DA ADVANCED WARS, DA GAMES MAN
    * iSketch YEAH MAN DIS HERE IS A DAMN GOOD EVENT, I BEEN TO ONE OF THESE AND I DREW SOME DAMN PICTURES, BOY
    * IRC Trivia OH MAN, MY HOMEBOI LIGHT AND I PLAY SOME DAMN GOOD TRIVIA
    * Online Game? Hrm.. I wonder what that will be. Definitely NOT Team Fortress 2 or Starcraft. That's for sure.
    * Staying up til Sunrise...which is at its latest! YEAH, YOU BITCHES BETTER BE HERE

Also Vaatix says I can go into training to become the next him. In terms of staying up forever. So I'll be there.

Also Friday.

Also you mean next weekend right? Because I have finals next week.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Macawmoses

Yes, the one weekend after this one.

And I was thinking Super would probably do some MW2. I might do some Mario Kart. Need to find out what you are all up for. We are going to crack out MoH:H2 soon too.

Custom

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 09, 2009, 08:15:15 PM
Yes, the one weekend after this one.

And I was thinking Super would probably do some MW2. I might do some Mario Kart. Need to find out what you are all up for. We are going to crack out MoH:H2 soon too.

I liked playing Brawl with Doodle other than the horrible lag. Uh... Mario Kart sounds okay. People play Medal of Honor? Since when?

Macawmoses

It's more or less for Mystic, Silver, and I. And anyone else that still has the game. We have played it the last two Christmases...so yeah.

Spud

Next week? Friday would be the best day for me as I can't stay up all night Saturday.
If you're going to be playing MoH, I could probably obtain a copy...

Red

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 09, 2009, 08:22:45 PM
It's more or less for Mystic, Silver, and I. And anyone else that still has the game. We have played it the last two Christmases...so yeah.
I wanted to play with you, but we never set it up. ;_;

Also, this may actually be the first sleepover I attend. Yay.

Mystic

Doodle

Finally.
Personally, I'd rather have a Saturday sleepover. Sleeping in until noon is good preparation for sleepovers.

I'd play any Wii game, though it would be easier for me if we played before 1am EST.
YEAH

Custom

Quote from: Doodle on December 10, 2009, 04:42:37 AM
Finally.
Personally, I'd rather have a Saturday sleepover. Sleeping in until noon is good preparation for sleepovers.

I'd play any Wii game, though it would be easier for me if we played before 1am EST.

... Good point. I'll be tired friday due to finals.
Hrm.

Kilroy

Vunderful, someone who knows how to run them <3

Saturday, please~
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

L10

This better be next week, I have so much poop I have to do before next weekend(not like I ever participate)
0o!f

Mystic

I should be home both nights. Though my girlfriend will be over all weekend :3

Tsumaru

You guys go buy intercourse ing Counterstrike Source.  It's only 5 bucks and we can get a server.

Allegretto