News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

"Watched"

Started by Kayo, December 29, 2009, 11:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Basically, Silver and I, on two separate occassions independent of another, have given you a slap on the wrist saying "hey, we're getting annoyed by your posting."

And seeing as you're getting it from the head admin and the longest serving moderator on the forum, I'd think that would mean something.

Custom

Quote from: K on December 31, 2009, 12:40:38 PM
Excuse me sir, but I find my posts rather intelligent, but either way, this is NSFCD.

Quote from: K on December 30, 2009, 05:37:00 PM
I gots mee a neeww computerrr!!!!! :D

probably gettin FireFox tomorrow y/n

Quote from: K on December 30, 2009, 05:56:54 PM
or i go lazy and get it tomorrow. Are there any problems with it? And how much memory space does all the stuff for it take up?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Jacob Marley on December 31, 2009, 01:29:16 PM
Basically, Silver and I, on two separate occassions independent of another, have given you a slap on the wrist saying "hey, we're getting annoyed by your posting."

And seeing as you're getting it from the head admin and the longest serving moderator on the forum, I'd think that would mean something.
Alright, Mack. I'll try to annoy you guys less <3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Eizweir

Be more of a hypocrite?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Titus Andronicus

oh god the win of the staff here is so amazing
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Lotos

Kayo

I think i've had enough of being watched now, guys. 0=)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

[move][/move]

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Friendly Hostile

Your watched won't be going anywhere for a while.  Not mention you're lucky the change to how warnings were issued was lost when the server poop itself last month.  Warnings were to be done away with and you'd simply have your posts moderated.  Which I may push to be reinstated again.

Kayo

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 04, 2010, 02:24:30 PM
Your watched won't be going anywhere for a while.  Not mention you're lucky the change to how warnings were issued was lost when the server poop itself last month.  Warnings were to be done away with and you'd simply have your posts moderated.  Which I may push to be reinstated again.
Please explain what it means to be "Moderated." I know JMV had it for a while, but i never knew exactly what happened to a user who posted while they had a Moderated status...
[move][/move]

Friendly Hostile

Any post you make must be approved by a moderator or admin before it appears.

Kayo

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 04, 2010, 02:40:19 PM
Any post you make must be approved by a moderator or admin before it appears.
Ah, that's what I thought. Just like Serious Discussion, but throughout the entire forum. Thanks.

[spoiler]If you noticed, I've tried to be on my best behavior since i got "Watched" :3[/spoiler]
[move][/move]

buttlord420