Main Menu

Your Screename.

Started by sleepin_dude_99, October 24, 2007, 12:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 24, 2007, 01:19:30 PM
Quote from: Cannotcompute0 on October 24, 2007, 01:18:40 PM
Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 24, 2007, 01:17:38 PM
Blargh, Deoxic. Didn't you tell me, or am I just assuming things I have no business assuming?

And you need mental help if you need me to explain the first part. The number is an extension of 'Zeldafan56', because the original Nsider had it already taken.
wut do u liek krby o sumfink
Actually, yes. :O
My intrest in Zelda's starting to wane as Miyamoto gets less and less involved.
Crap -_-

Insane Asylum

Blargh, Deoxic. Didn't you tell me, or am I just assuming things I have no business assuming?

And you need mental help if you need me to explain the first part. The number is an extension of 'Zeldafan56', because the original Nsider had it already taken.
You mean DeoxicKirby or Insane Asylum?
Feast on my justice.

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Insane Asylum on October 24, 2007, 01:26:49 PM

I dunno. I think I'm assuming.

Insane Asylum

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 24, 2007, 01:29:31 PM
Quote from: Insane Asylum on October 24, 2007, 01:26:49 PM

I dunno. I think I'm assuming.
I would say so, since I recall I've never told anyone about the latter.

DeoxicKirby comes from combining my favorite Pokemon Deoxys with my (former) favorite Nintendo franchise, Kirby.  Simple enough.  People didn't like saying the whole name, so they just called me Deoxic and now it's sort of stuck as my online alias I use just about everywhere.

Insane Asylum is a bit more complicated, but I suppose I'll explain.  It references the main villain in a story I'm writing who's a sadistic nutcase.  And I mean it; we're talking Curtis Blackburne sort of crazy.  Insane Asylum is essentially the title of his anthem.
Feast on my justice.

phatyo

hmm Phatyo ever sens I was 9 years old this Rap/Hip-hop fad came to my town so everyone started lisining to rap but no one was like me o.O not only I understood what rappers where saying I wrote my own rhymes and thought at recording at my friends studio in his basement but never had the balls to ask if i can so now its to late i live in a noter country and that studio is gone :( Oh well My friends knows a studio where i can go to for free i guess. :P