News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

***Lucky Star Thread***

Started by Justino14, November 17, 2007, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justino14

LOL who here watches lucky star anime???i think ive watched 8 now....dont judge it by the first episode because 2nd is WAAAY better...U can watch it at crunchyroll.com

Tupin

I watch it, and I'm kind of sad that they are bringing it to America because they'll have to remove so many Japan-only references. :'(

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Justino14

they r bringing it here!?!?!sweet but that does suck about the japanese part...but still!!!wat channel will it be on???

Tupin

Quote from: Justino14 on November 17, 2007, 08:49:41 PM
they r bringing it here!?!?!sweet but that does suck about the japanese part...but still!!!wat channel will it be on???
Quote from Wikipedia (based on truth from a released DVD):
"Kadokawa Pictures USA and Bandai Entertainment announced that they have licensed the Lucky ☆ Star anime with a teaser trailer at the end of the volume four DVD of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya."

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_Star_%28manga%29

Kaz

Second episode is almost exactly like the first, except with more game references. It's boring and not very lulzy. It's cute, and that's about it.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Syncopathic

It is a known fact that Haruhi Suzumiya> Lucky star

Riosan

Lucky Star is mediocre, with the exception of its cute factor, and Lucky Channel.

That's about it.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Riosan on November 17, 2007, 09:03:35 PM
Lucky Star is mediocre, with the exception of its cute factor, and Lucky Channel.

That's about it.
I've been meaning to ask, why do you like Lucky Channel?

Riosan

Quote from: Blaziken on November 17, 2007, 09:18:07 PM
I've been meaning to ask, why do you like Lucky Channel?

It's about the only funny thing on the show; Akira's reaction to the things that Minoru does or whatever happens.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Zovistograt

Second best anime of all time (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya being the best).  Also the anime that got me heavily into anime during the summer.  Freaking awesome...anyone here from the LS thread from NSider that I made?  Fun times.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tupin

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 18, 2007, 09:21:45 AM
Second best anime of all time (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya being the best).  Also the anime that got me heavily into anime during the summer.  Freaking awesome...anyone here from the LS thread from NSider that I made?  Fun times.
~Timotei

I remember it, but I never posted in it. :P

Syncopathic

for me the 2 animes that got me into anime were bleach and naruto.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ludwig3 on November 18, 2007, 10:38:35 AM
Naruto ROCKS! :D :P :) :O

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 18, 2007, 11:25:49 AM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on November 18, 2007, 10:38:35 AM
Naruto ROCKS! :D :P :) :O
Hell no >_>

I think Eureka Seven, and to a far lesser extent, CCS, got me into anime.

Water ☮

i watched like 2 episodes and i got kind of confused. are they lesbians?

when do the other girls from the beginning theme show up? i liked that green haired one.

i did like the lucky channel though i found the girl with the split personalities hilarious!