News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

REGISTERING FOR CLASSES IS A DICK

Started by Titus Andronicus, February 03, 2010, 04:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titus Andronicus

seriously, rit makes the system so ridiculous

first off theres a glitch in the system every night at 11:58, so while freshmen shouldnt be able to register until feb 3 at 6 am, others have, thus limiting your chances of getting in any of the classes you want

then, right when you want to register at 6 am normally, the servers poop out because everyones trying to get on at once and you cant do poop - you basically pray your connection is better

and if its not better, then your schedule is FUCKED

FUCKING SHIT
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

The Seventh

A friend of mine was having a hard time because he was using the online catalog...

Which had the table of contents on page 8... and none of the page numbers given in the ToC would steer you to the right place.

I just need to print out mine... for that 3 points of extra credit in U.S. History :3
meh

Doodle

YEAH

Friendly Hostile

ninny ninny ninny

I had to get up early to do it on my day where I don't have class until 6pm.

Also, it was worse last year.  You'd get kicked out of the entire systems and have to re-login and pray you got a session id again.

L10

We just had assemblies at school today about picking classes for next year(in High School).
0o!f

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 03, 2010, 02:13:44 PM
ninny ninny ninny

I had to get up early to do it on my day where I don't have class until 6pm.

Also, it was worse last year.  You'd get kicked out of the entire systems and have to re-login and pray you got a session id again.
why is it so atrocious ;_;

Friendly Hostile

Because despite this being a tech school, it can't make and administrate websites to save its life.

Silverhawk79

Tell me about it. I'm going to a community college (in b4 HURRHURRHURR), and it's part of a 4-campus deal. I don't know how many times I registered for a class, only to realize it was at a completely different campus.

Friendly Hostile

Try having that happen but  finding out you registered for a class in Dubai.

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 04, 2010, 08:10:51 PM
Try having that happen but  finding out you registered for a class in Dubai.
doesnt our system say no to that?

Friendly Hostile

Macawmoses

I've heard bad things about the setup I have to deal with next year. Stop scaring me guys ;-;

RX-78-2

Lucky for me, it's very easy (in high school :() . I can't imagine what it's like in college. I hate school.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: mackormoses on February 07, 2010, 04:47:15 PM
I've heard bad things about the setup I have to deal with next year. Stop scaring me guys ;-;
It's not that hard.  Just annoying as intercourse .

BOREDFOREVER

I never has a real problem with it, but I went to a small private college were you had to meet with a professor in your department to map it out before going to register in person.  Taking out the tech element made things a little easier I suppose, though I think you could do it online if you needed to.