News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Your best/worst subject in school.

Started by SkyMyl, June 06, 2008, 05:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ME86

Best, probably a tie between French and advanced world history.
Worst, this semester it was speech, I don't see why I have to take it to graduate.  :-\

HTA!

Best- Math
Worst- Ehhh... English/Spanish (In the near future)

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Triforceman22

Best: Science, English, and 20th century History

Worst: Math >_<

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

ThePowerOfOne

Best: Nothing. Homework sucks, so I give it little effort. Therefore, I suck at everything.

Worst: Everything ^_^

Tupin

Quote from: Phaze on June 06, 2008, 10:57:53 PM
Best: Nothing. Homework sucks, so I give it little effort. Therefore, I suck at everything.

Worst: Everything ^_^
I'm so glad that homework literally means nothing in the school I go to.

But that means more pop quizzes and tests, so you study anyway.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

PsychoYoshi

Linkman

Gwen Khan

Java

Best: History and English
Worst: MATH

Playat

Best: English, part Math, and Spanish
Worst: Science. That class bores me sometime

THEEVILSPERKY

I find it strange that all these gamers are terrible at math.  It doesn't really connect.

I thought gamers were supposed to be good at math..

I know it's my best subject.

I had trouble with History because different things were forced on us... I mean.. Math (haha what a funny word-ish thing) was the same, but like, they were all problems with definite solutions.  Just.. puzzles.  History had you memorizing all this stuff and it didn't really help.  You had to be interested and I could never get interested in any of it.

Spanish.. I was okay at.  Science.. was like a mix of History and a strange Math.. in the sense of learning Chemistry... and properties.. and it was like History in the learning all the facts and everything and that wasn't my thing.

English.. I wasn't the best at personally making something from scratch, like, I was alright at it, but that's an art and not something you can force out, it just kinda comes out sometimes, and the class expects you to express yourself or describe things when it just isn't natural for you to do so at that time.  I was good at spotting mistakes in material and rearranging things and naming the different parts of sentences, etc.  Vocab was super-easy for me too.

So... Math was definitely my best.. and... let's say Gym is my worst, haha.  Health was alright, there wasn't a lot to our Health class though...
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite