News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Your day.

Started by Insane Asylum, December 12, 2008, 02:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insane Asylum

I'm cooking breakfast (1pm lol) while I clean the living room dancing listening to Misfit Love, then I have to trim the greenery outside because it's obstructing views out of the driveway.  Then hopefully I'll be off to my mom's by Saturday for my birthday, although I've been dreading it for some reason.

You?
Feast on my justice.

Tupin

These threads aren't allowed.

There, I fixed it.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Ridley

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 12, 2008, 02:08:53 PM
These threads are allowed, even if this is the best day I've had all week.

What? Anyway I had a great day today. Decorated my Christmas tree, Played some videogames, Practiced Maxwell's silver hammer on my piano and I plan on seeing some friends.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Tupin

Quote from: Ridley on December 12, 2008, 02:13:43 PM

What? Anyway I had a great day today. Decorated my Christmas tree, Played some videogames, Practiced Maxwell's silver hammer on my piano and I plan on seeing some friends.

"9.) No Chat Threads: No chat threads on Power On are allowed, Please use the Official Chat Thread. Example of a Chat Thread:
"I had a good day. How was yours?", "Good Morning", "See you tomorrow", "Good Night" etc...
It's nice to know that you want a conversation but there is a more specific place for something like that."

Anyway, I got 100% on an essay and came home to find my mom had won $3500 worth of sports memorabilia in a radio contest. So yeah, pretty good day.

Lotos

You forgot three, two of which are important, characters within the bolding.

My day was alright, it could have been better.

Tupin

Quote from: Lotos on December 12, 2008, 02:46:42 PM

You forgot three, two of which are important, characters within the bolding.

My day was alright, it could have been better.
D:

I just changed it.

britneymahboy

Went to school.  Did some work.  Read.  Jizzed.  It was an all right day.  Mostly because this girl who talks excessively to me didn't come to school.  I also don't like her because she cock blocks me a lot.
NAMBLA

Kaz

Didn't sleep much, studied for my lit final, took a shower, went to the final and did pretty well on it, then came back and got back on the interbutts and jerked off to pictures of lawnmowers.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Syncopathic

I broke up with my girlfriend.
Other than that, it was alright.

ThePowerOfOne

I went to bed at 5:00am, got up at 6:30am, showered, went to turn my homework in, went shopping at Costco, came home, watched tv, went to the beach to take pictures and walk the dog, then came home and got on here for some reason.

I don't remember eating today D:

Dawei

Everyone can thank tuppy for getting this thread locked.