News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Zombie plans. [massive tl;dr]

Started by Mr Brown, March 25, 2010, 02:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Brown

I wasn't sure which thread this goes in, there really aren't any zombie specific ones I could find.

Here is my home and temporary survival fort for at least the first couple months.

I will be removing the stairways and replacing them with most likely razor wire and tires, sort of like a bumper car type system. If you can see, in the rear photo, under the 2nd window from the right, there is a secret crawl space door. I will most likely cut a hole from my sun room into this for mission and evac situations. I will be boarding my windows, even the top triangular ones which are pains in the ass. Then blankets will be strung up on every flat surface capable. The sleeping and main living area will most likely be the attic after it is securely sound-proofed.

I have scouted within my town, at least four or five 4 by 1 foot solar panels I will probably steal in the case of an outbreak and attach them to my roof. My high school band room has a sufficient number of sound dampeners that would be great for my attic. For a power source I will be taking car batteries from downed vehicles and connecting them to the solar panels, as seen in Discovery channel's "The Colony". Though Max Brooks warns against it, I will most likely hook up my Xbox in a secure small room of the house like a bathroom.

A quarter mile down the road and over a wooded hill, is the back entrance to a Grocery store. I will probably send night raids with only a few men to gather food and bring it to the house. For water I will be collecting rain and snow and I have plenty of tubs and totes to last me the dry days.

There is a gun store not to far from my house and I own a shotgun but I will probably use a C02 rifle made of PVC with a battery operated solenoid valve. A cheap, silent killer with infinite ammo.

Thoughts?

Note: Someone already put this on /b/ so I really don't care what you do with it. I feel generally safe with my minor censoring.

Ohh and inb4: I have guns therefore I can survive.
That's not realistic!

ThePowerOfOne

I say get a baseball bat and go have fun.

You're going to die anyway.

Mr Brown

Actually once bitten the general social acceptance will be that that person removes most their clothes, grabs their best melee weapons and tears dat ass up in a horde of zombies. The most badass will most likely turn into zombie before being eaten or if they are immune and they survive, ultra badass.
That's not realistic!

K-Cee

wait... is this legit? like are you totally serious about this?

Mr Brown

Quote from: K-Dub on March 25, 2010, 02:31:28 PM
wait... is this legit? like are you totally serious about this?
I have a lot of free time.
That's not realistic!

K-Cee

wow. well yeah my ex and his friends actually have something planned out for a zombie attack too.(keyword here:ex...jk.) but nothing like yours man. haha.

Custom

My plans involve a big car and a gun shop.

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-008

I can't wait to kill.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Allegretto

There is a small hidden passageway behind the bookcase in my house. I will extend that on first news of a Zombie Apocalypse. After that is extended I will make separate escape passageways just in case of an intrusion. I will also place around 10-20 camera's along my house to monitor who or what is outside. I will also place them outside of the exits to the passageway just in case I need to leave and need to know if zombies are outside.

Hopefully I will be able to find a few friends to hold off with me.

I will have a large assortment of weapons, the ones I have at my house which are loaded or sharpened include.

A trench knife
a 44.
*My dad has some other guns here but I don't know the names, not much of a gun person*
A few swords and knifes
A ninja star*Can't imagine ever using it*

For attachments I have a silencer. Just one.

I have a large variety of food that would last me *If I was just stuck in my house* for a few weeks.
However once I ran out of food substances I would migrate outside and hopefully bike to the nearest store. I would carefully scout before entering. Then I would go back to my house.

If my house became overrun I would escape and most likely travel on bike until I found a new fort to uphold.

Thirdkoopa

You should get a knife and get some more party members.

Kill them all; No mercy!
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Qsmash

I say we build an underground society to hide, reproduce, and raise children in fear.

K-Cee

Well I'm down for whatever. Count me in guys!

Magnum

We thought of this mostly when we were working a while back. We put a lot of effort into what happens when you get bitten.  :D

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Allegretto

Quote from: Magnum on March 27, 2010, 07:27:35 PM
We thought of this mostly when we were working a while back. We put a lot of effort into what happens when you get bitten.  :D
We'll just follow that *Will you survive pamphlet thing. And we will either die, or be Marty Mcfly.