News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Your administrator has returned...

Started by JMV, April 03, 2011, 01:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMV

Oh wait I haven't been admin in over 3 years. ;_____;

Anyhow since I've only posted like 4 times since 2009 I'm sure you've all missed the awesome details of my last year and a half!
It is filled with employment, money, criminal charges, arraignment, more money, and love!

It all began in January 2010 (since that is when years begin if you're not Chinese or Cambodian) when I received a cellular phone call from what soon became my boss.  Shortly after I started my new job but I had yet to receive my pay.  I then was driving home one evening when I encountered the police who cited me for 3 misdemeanors which I was later arraigned on.

I am so awesome at life that all 3 criminal charges were dropped because that's how I roll. Then I got promoted to supervisor and also started a second job. Then I met my lady who I <3 :3

And I am on the verge of another promotion.

I HAVE YET TO RETRIEVE MY CROWN AS ADMIN OF THIS SITE

also why the intercourse  am i still watched >:[
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Somehow, I think I missed hearing about the misdemeanors
...̅̅̅

JMV

Quote from: Live In Stereo on April 03, 2011, 01:34:53 PM
Somehow, I think I missed hearing about the misdemeanors

Assholes counted a stop sign violation as a misdemeanor  ragebot;

Geno

Macawmoses

Actually we considered JMV to be the head of NSF in our absence (ie. when we're working on other sites) but figured he'd be too busy.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: JMV on April 03, 2011, 01:39:00 PM

Uninsured AND unregistered?
gj man

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Bronsen

Quote from: JMV on April 03, 2011, 01:39:00 PMAssholes counted a stop sign violation as a misdemeanor  ragebot;
Did you run over the stop sign while you were blowing through it?  Did you back up over it to run over it some more?  I could see that being a misdemeanor.

JMV

Actually, the only one of those offenses I swear I wasn't guilty of was the failure to yield.  It is a 4 way stop and there is always a cop waiting so I make sure I stop and wait before continuing.

I did pistol whip the stop sign after chugging a 40 with the other gangsters though.

JMV

Quote from: Silvercrow79 on April 03, 2011, 03:09:26 PM
Uninsured AND unregistered?
gj man
Auto insurance in Massachusetts is compulsory so if you have no insurance your registration gets revoked.

Syncopathic

JMV

Bronsen

Quote from: JMV on April 03, 2011, 05:24:46 PMI did pistol whip the stop sign after chugging a 40 with the other gangsters though.
Yeah, but that's not a misdemeanor.  It's just gangsta.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: JMV on April 03, 2011, 05:24:46 PM
Actually, the only one of those offenses I swear I wasn't guilty of was the failure to yield.  It is a 4 way stop and there is always a cop waiting so I make sure I stop and wait before continuing.

I did pistol whip the stop sign after chugging a 40 with the other gangsters though.
And you didn't steal the stop sign? Poser.

Quote from: JMV on April 03, 2011, 01:39:00 PM

oh well that sucks
...̅̅̅