Main Menu

So what exactly happened on NS2?

Started by Eizweir, December 27, 2007, 07:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAnonymusElmo

Fear JMV. He eats out little kids
"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

Subach

Damn, it looks like that NS2 may live yet.

From the horse's mouth:
QuoteI'm listening, and thank you for putting things into perspective.

I agree, the bans were not out of voicing their opinions, but the spam raid on my inbox, I will unban them one this gets sorted out and we all cool off.

I want to hear what the community has to say, my main problem and biggest mistake was to place people in charge of the community relations and simply did not communicate with me, I will be more hand on admin from now on, I need to know what it is that the community wants and their overall health, again I'm not online all the time but until there is someone that I can trust to give me a loadown on the situation on the ground I will try to be here, listening to you.

StarFoxA

Quote from: Subach on December 27, 2007, 08:00:58 AM
OFUK, it looks like that NS2 may live yet.

From the horse's mouth:

I agree, the bans were not out of voicing their opinions, but the spam raid on my inbox, I will unban them one this gets sorted out and we all cool off.

I want to hear what the community has to say, my main problem and biggest mistake was to place people in charge of the community relations and simply did not communicate with me, I will be more hand on admin from now on, I need to know what it is that the community wants and their overall health, again I'm not online all the time but until there is someone that I can trust to give me a loadown on the situation on the ground I will try to be here, listening to you.

Okay, time for that raid from 4chan. :^D

Rius

From the horse's mouth:

Doesn't sound like he's leaving to me. >_>

Subach

Damn, I was hoping for a mass migration.

If we could just make this place the center of Nsider activity I'd be set.

Kingmush

Wut!? I pmed him once and that was an advertisement thread to Hadaway! :D Other than that, I never pmed him at all...

B9M

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 27, 2007, 08:02:51 AM

From the horse's mouth:

Doesn't sound like he's leaving to me. >_>
That's what I thought as well, I just read that nice little speech on NS2.