News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Fatal Frame Wii

Started by Nayrman, August 02, 2008, 05:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

http://wii.ign.com/articles/895/895988p1.html
New IGN impressions of the import copy, and next to De Blob this is probably my most hyped Wii game for the forseeable future. I mean it looks purely terrifying and has always come up with the big thrills. While the like of Resident Evil, Alone in the Dark, and Dead Space head off into scary shooter category, Fatal Frame is sticking to the survival horror of yesteryear and keeping the creeps coming.
All I can say is please translate and bring over immedietly!

Oh, and before I forget: THIS IS 100% TRUE!

Tupin

Yeah, it looks pretty cool.

Oh, and I like to give things a chance before I badmouth them. But the Black Knight just looks like an attempt to keep Sonic from going the way of Bubsy by making a game just a LITTLE better than his past adventures.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

thunderhero4

Wow, that cartoon answers alot of questions i had about you... :|

and I have always liked my Fatal Frame crazed friend play through the game as I watched him :)

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 02, 2008, 07:52:48 PM

and I have always liked my Fatal Frame crazed friend play through the game as I watched him :)
I just like how Fatal Frame looks like a game version of "The Ring" (the real japanese one, not the american bastardization...well, the first one was okay the second was god awful).
Not to mention the graphics look fantastic which is actually important for a horror game.

Please, we know the comic is true X_X;;

Silverhawk79

I'm actually excited for Fatal Frame Wii. I love survival horror. :)
Also, comic is true.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on August 02, 2008, 08:04:27 PM

I just like how Fatal Frame looks like a game version of "The Ring" (the real japanese one, not the american bastardization...well, the first one was okay the second was god awful).
Not to mention the graphics look fantastic which is actually important for a horror game.

Please, we know the comic is true X_X;;
Never said it wasnt true! ;)

and I agree, you gotta see the gore and shiny eyes :) But think about this: Control your flashlight with the pointer, zombie pops out, your so scared you chuck that remote into the ceiling :D Nintendo says "Wear the wrist strap, ninny"

Nayrman

The only problem IGN seems to have is the flashlight Wiimote control, but like most games you'll probably get over it after the first hour or so. I am just glad it's keeping the spooky pop-out-of-nowhere scares the old RE games were known for. Everything is so shooter horror it's getting sick. I'm starting to miss the classics and and tempted to go find Silent Hill 2 just to make sure I have one game like it at all times. Luckily Fatal Frame fits the role.

Watch some vids, some are quite scary...and I can't wait to be scared poopless when I play it. Wii, moderatly big tv, late night, alone in COMPLETE DARKNESS. I know I'm going to regret it later but I honestly can't wait to do this. I've only managed to pull that stunt off once with Silent Hill 2 when I rented it. XD

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on August 03, 2008, 07:19:24 PM
The only problem IGN seems to have is the flashlight Wiimote control, but like most games you'll probably get over it after the first hour or so. I am just glad it's keeping the spooky pop-out-of-nowhere scares the old RE games were known for. Everything is so shooter horror it's getting sick. I'm starting to miss the classics and and tempted to go find Silent Hill 2 just to make sure I have one game like it at all times. Luckily Fatal Frame fits the role.

Watch some vids, some are quite scary...and I can't wait to be scared poopless when I play it. Wii, moderatly big tv, late night, alone in COMPLETE DARKNESS. I know I'm going to regret it later but I honestly can't wait to do this. I've only managed to pull that stunt off once with Silent Hill 2 when I rented it. XD
Right on! Let me know how many lights you break! XD

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 03, 2008, 07:23:35 PM

Watch some vids, some are quite scary...and I can't wait to be scared s***less when I play it. Wii, moderatly big tv, late night, alone in COMPLETE DARKNESS. I know I'm going to regret it later but I honestly can't wait to do this. I've only managed to pull that stunt off once with Silent Hill 2 when I rented it. XD
I just hope my tv is still withint ten pieces so it's easier to pick up XP

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on August 03, 2008, 07:27:13 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 03, 2008, 07:23:35 PM

Watch some vids, some are quite scary...and I can't wait to be scared s***less when I play it. Wii, moderatly big tv, late night, alone in COMPLETE DARKNESS. I know I'm going to regret it later but I honestly can't wait to do this. I've only managed to pull that stunt off once with Silent Hill 2 when I rented it. XD
I just hope my tv is still withint ten pieces so it's easier to pick up XP
Getting a little off topic, but...

When we lived in our old house, my hawt neighbor (my age too) and me got in THEE WRESTLING MATCH TO END THEM ALL and she almost pinned me until I flipped her over right onto the glass coffee table. Guess what happened next! :)

ninja

Quote from: Nayrman on August 02, 2008, 08:04:27 PM

I disagree.  Play Clock Tower (original) for Super Nintendo.  Now if that is not 16 bits of fear, I don't know what is.

Java

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on August 02, 2008, 07:09:44 PM
Yeah, it looks pretty cool.

Oh, and I like to give things a chance before I badmouth them. But the Black Knight just looks like an attempt to keep Sonic from going the way of Bubsy by making a game just a LITTLE better than his past adventures.

Of course, I could be wrong.
Bubsy! I loved that game when I was younger, but I sucked at it. :(