News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official NSFCD TCG /Hiatus/

Started by Dog Food, September 12, 2009, 09:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

I ended up creating the card that Birdie wanted made, but I'll take all of your suggestions into account and already have some ideas for more cards. If you ever have cards that you want made, you can always PM me them as a suggestion.

I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

Quote from: Dog Food on September 13, 2009, 07:15:38 AM
I ended up creating the card that Birdie wanted made, but I'll take all of your suggestions into account and already have some ideas for more cards. If you ever have cards that you want made, you can always PM me them as a suggestion.

Don't you think that deserves to be gold?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dog Food

Quote from: Magnum on September 13, 2009, 08:09:36 AM
Don't you think that deserves to be gold?
No, it's not quite in league with the gold cards, you'll see... This is an uncommon card, and is also hard to get. But the gold cards outstrip this easily.

If you win the tournament (info in 5th post, I think), you may get the chance to see what an unreleased card really is.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dog Food on September 13, 2009, 07:15:38 AM

I get influence because if you don't do what I say, I'll revoke your license to run this here joint. I'm like a sheriff. Or a blackmailer. Oh, and I'll join your tournament, not like I have anything to lose.

Okay, kids, I want to play a game of cards. I'll bet 100 coins, and how about a 3-Kill match. Whoever accepts my offer can make their move.

Magnum

Quote from: THEBIRD on September 13, 2009, 08:38:20 AM
I get influence because if you don't do what I say, I'll revoke your license to run this here joint. I'm like a sheriff. Or a blackmailer. Oh, and I'll join your tournament, not like I have anything to lose.

Okay, kids, I want to play a game of cards. I'll bet 100 coins, and how about a 3-Kill match. Whoever accepts my offer can make their move.
Don't tell me you're using Super Saiyan 3 Pikachu...

Eizweir

Will individual cards ever be for sale?  Or will they always come in some kind of pack or deck?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

jnfs2014

I would battle you, BoA, but that Link-Master Sword combo is too deadly.

Magnum

Quote from: Xerosmith on September 13, 2009, 01:32:24 PM
Will individual cards ever be for sale?  Or will they always come in some kind of pack or deck?
I. Love. Your. Icon.

Battle me, with the use of that icon on the line!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: THEBIRD on September 13, 2009, 08:38:20 AM

First of all, I demand entrance into this tournament as well. Second of all, I accept the great Bird's challenge!

I'll just put Waddle Dee.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 13, 2009, 03:24:31 PM
First of all, I demand entrance into this tournament as well. Second of all, I accept the great Bird's challenge!

I'll just put Waddle Dee.

Good, a match. I'm raring and ready to go, so let's do this!

Peach, to kill your Waddle Dee. Her stats are now Attack 5, Defense 1.

Me: 1
You: 0

Triforce_Luigi

I play Luigi and attack Peach.

I'm not sure if that means Peach is gone, but I think it does, so:
You: 1

Dog Food

Quote from: Xerosmith on September 13, 2009, 01:32:24 PM
Some individual cards will be for sale. But mainly they will be in packs or decks.

The tournament has been officially released. You can find info in my fifth post, or here.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 13, 2009, 05:51:05 PM
I play Luigi and attack Peach.

I'm not sure if that means Peach is gone, but I think it does, so:
Luigi killed Peach, therefore he can not attack this next turn because of Peach's ability.

Zelda attacks Luigi. He now has 1 star, same stats.

Silverhawk79

I highly approve of this idea. It looks pretty awesome.

JrDude

Quote from: Dog Food on September 13, 2009, 04:42:28 AM
Yeah, but I need to find a Thunder Stone sprite. I've been using just one site for my sprites, but I'm going to need to find an acceptable second one soon.
From tSR. They update the site a lot.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .