Meeting in real life.

Started by The Riddler, January 14, 2010, 05:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

YEAH

JrDude

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 14, 2010, 09:15:55 PM
wut
Riosan never met me. He lives in Virginia or something, I live in Missouri.
I go there about every other year o_o

Also, as far as I know, I have never met anyone here in reality.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Never met anyone from here in real life. But I live in a small town in Connecticut, so I don't expect anyone to live close by. Except for everyone in New York, which I think is a lot of you. I visit NYC a lot, so if any of you guys live close to there we could always meet up. Also, my brother lives in San Diego, California. So next time I visit him, maybe I could meet some of you guys in California, if you're close.

But until I get my license (which I can't get until the end of February or March), I'm pretty much powerless to go anywhere. But I'm game to meet any of you. It would provide an interesting experience. And I like interesting experiences.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Quote from: Dog Food on January 16, 2010, 08:16:39 AM
Never met anyone from here in real life. But I live in a small town in Connecticut, so I don't expect anyone to live close by. Except for everyone in New York, which I think is a lot of you. I visit NYC a lot, so if any of you guys live close to there we could always meet up. Also, my brother lives in San Diego, California. So next time I visit him, maybe I could meet some of you guys in California, if you're close.

But until I get my license (which I can't get until the end of February or March), I'm pretty much powerless to go anywhere. But I'm game to meet any of you. It would provide an interesting experience. And I like interesting experiences.
I live right across the river from Connecticut. :U
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Quote from: Dog Food on January 16, 2010, 08:16:39 AM

I'd be game to meet you, but that would be awkward as hell.
Hell isn't that awkward-it's just brimming with evil.
Therefore, awkward as hell means that-oh, I see what you did there.

"Bye Mom, bye Dad, I'm going to go to this place to meet up with a 16 year old girl I talk to on the internet, and I'll be back before dinner!"

...yeah.

Most likely not and I wouldn't want to either. I try to not let my real life and internet life come in contact with each other as much as possible.

Quote from: SkyMyl on January 16, 2010, 10:40:43 AM
I'd be game to meet you, but that would be awkward as hell.
Hell isn't that awkward-it's just brimming with evil.
Therefore, awkward as hell means that-oh, I see what you did there.

"Bye Mom, bye Dad, I'm going to go to this place to meet up with a 16 year old girl I talk to on the internet, and I'll be back before dinner!"

...yeah.
lol
...̅̅̅

Macawmoses

I could meet Tally, Sanity, Orgiz, etc....but yeah. Not too fond of that idea.

JrDude

Planning to meet up and doing it would be awkward, I'd be like "Hey" *Silence for lack of topics*
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 17, 2010, 02:38:43 AM
Planning to meet up and doing it would be awkward, I'd be like "Hey" *Silence for lack of topics*
Unless you plan some kind of event. Don't just meet up for the sake of meeting up, have something planned to do. See a movie, go bowling, I don't intercourse ing know.

jnfs2014

Uh...yeah...I live in Kentucky, which is probably far away from all of you.

Besides, who would let their 13 year old meet someone they met on the internet. :P

Silverhawk79

Quote from: NOJ_CUSTOM on January 14, 2010, 09:49:41 PM
But Jayhawk did
Yeah. I've gone to 2 concerts with him. He's weeeeeeird.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: PokemasterJ on January 17, 2010, 10:38:07 AM
Uh...yeah...I live in Kentucky
1 state between us, not far.

Quote from: Robbie Riddle on January 17, 2010, 04:00:36 AM
Unless you plan some kind of event. Don't just meet up for the sake of meeting up, have something planned to do. See a movie, go bowling, I don't intercourse ing know.
Exactly.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Macawmoses

Kayo

Quote from: PokemasterJ on January 17, 2010, 10:38:07 AM
Uh...yeah...I live in Kentucky, which is probably far away from all of you.

Besides, who would let their 13 year old meet someone they met on the internet. :P
Who would want to meet a 13 year old from the internet? :P
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Quote from: mackormoses on January 17, 2010, 01:30:32 PM
Does sex count :3
If it doesn't, then rape is an undeniably acceptable substitute.