News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Meeting in real life.

Started by The Riddler, January 14, 2010, 05:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

If it was in 2012, I could probably go. But the chances of me having the time and money for something like that, I probably wouldn't. Plus, I don't want to travel that far alone. One of you guys would have to come with me.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Dog Food on January 23, 2010, 01:27:42 PM
If it was in 2012, I could probably go. But the chances of me having the time and money for something like that, I probably wouldn't. Plus, I don't want to travel that far alone. One of you guys would have to come with me.
Not to sound like I would be taking advantage, but I would totally go with you.

...the fact I don't have a vehicle of any sort has nothing to do with this.
The fact that your hormones are raging also play no role in this. =|

BOREDFOREVER

I'd only be willing to meet users over the age of eighteen.  There's no way I'm gonna go meet a bunch of unsupervised minors I met on the internet.

Allegretto

Quote from: Blue on January 23, 2010, 02:04:34 PM
Not to sound like I would be taking advantage, but I would totally go with you.

...the fact I don't have a vehicle of any sort has nothing to do with this.
The fact that your hormones are raging also play no role in this. =|
I lol'd and shouted to Magnum BLUES INNER VOICE ROCKS.

Rius

I doubt I would go to a convention, since I don't really see myself going out of my way for it... or going back to Kansas.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Red on January 22, 2010, 10:39:10 PM
Most of our users are way too young for a meeting like that, TF.

Some of us could do it, but it seems like it'd be a intercourse  of alot of work and I  guarantee half of the people who say they're in won't show up.
If "too young" means 13 or younger, I thought a lot of us would be able to go with a parent's help (a.k.a. money, transportation, etc.). The only thing in the way then would be overprotective parents.

Also, you can't "guarantee" anything really. Let the users make up their minds. We have a lot of time to plan and people's minds may change. I say we give it chance and not try to "shoot it down" like this.

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on January 23, 2010, 03:38:38 PM
I'd only be willing to meet users over the age of eighteen.  There's no way I'm gonna go meet a bunch of unsupervised minors I met on the internet.
Assuming that you are over the age of eighteen, you would be one of the ones supervising us. Besides, by the time we get this thing together, I think many of us will meet your age limit, myself included.

I think it'd be fun to meet that random guy who you were arguing with just to find out that he looks way different than you thought or maybe really is a nice person. The same goes for meeting nice people on the Internet; are they nice in real life? But really, we shouldn't be so pessimistic; let's try to plan it first. If it doesn't work out, all you pessimists can say "I told you so" later on. Why shouldn't we try?
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: TerribleFrog 39 on January 23, 2010, 11:32:36 PM

Assuming that you are over the age of eighteen, you would be one of the ones supervising us. Besides, by the time we get this thing together, I think many of us will meet your age limit, myself included.

First, I am indeed. Secondly, intercourse  no I wouldn't be supervising you.  What on earth would make you think I would accept responsibility for the wellbeing of someone on here?  Especially in a group?

Also, a 24 yr old father of 2 gets together with minors he met on a website.  It sounds like the lead in on the newest "To Catch a Predator."

JrDude

Quote from: TerribleFrog 39 on January 23, 2010, 11:32:36 PM
I think it'd be fun to meet that random guy who you were arguing with just to find out that he looks way different than you thought or maybe really is a nice person.
This is me.

Also, if it's more than 10 minutes away and I'm not coincidentally going to that area, then I'm not going anywhere to meet anyone.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Allegretto

I can meet anyone who lives in these locations this year.

Colorado
Washington
Seattle
California
Dallas
There is one more state but I can't remember right now

My newest contract for 2010 says I have events in 6 states, and i'd be more than willing to make the trip to see some of you guys.

Just tell me before hand and i'll tell you when.

Red

I'm already planning on going on a road trip to upstate NY and subsequently Canada within the next three years. Adding some other stops along the way shouldn't be too hard. If you live near NJ, that is. So yeah. :3

Mystic

Quote from: Link. on January 24, 2010, 04:40:40 AM

Colorado
Washington
Seattle
California
Dallas

My newest contract for 2010 says I have events in 6 states, and i'd be more than willing to make the trip to see some of you guys.

I live near Spokane, Washington. Come see me <3

Rius

Quote from: Link. on January 24, 2010, 04:40:40 AM

Colorado
Washington
Seattle
California
Dallas

If you're in Dallas during the summer, then sure... but I'm in New York most of the year, now.

The Seventh

It's called wait for 2012 and I'd be able to go anywhere I please, most likely.

Sadly, if I decide to get some of my classes in at a local community college, I might have to wait until 2014...  MIGHT.
Because then I'd be going to a University ^_^
meh

Silverhawk79

If it's not in Kansas or Missouri, I'm not going.
After all, I'll be the one organizing it.

Turok

Quote from: Third K on January 17, 2010, 07:42:51 PM
Not really "acceptable" If the other person/people disagrees.
If they did then it wouldn't be rape ;)

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]