News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

((erm... well, can I join? My other post is on the first page, asking about my character... ????))

Light

Kyle looked back at Alex. "Can I help you?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Lily caught with them as the metal fell.

"Whoa," she breathed when she looked at the twisted metal.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: X_Hero on March 22, 2008, 03:28:40 PM
((erm... well, can I join? My other post is on the first page, asking about my character... ????))

((Maybe you should've just PMed him about it. Then you probably would've got an answer quicker.))

"Oh wow," Keisha watches Jas for a minute before asking, "You're... okay?"

Jas lets her hands fall back down. "I'm fine... nearly poop myself, but I'm fine..." She leans her head back against the wall.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

Character Name: Jason
Sex: Male.
Birth town: Rustboro.
Appearance: Ill post it soon.
Personality:Ill post it soon.
Biography: Ill post it soon.

Pokemaster218

"um, no. I'm... fine." Alex said before turning to look at the others.

(Oh god. Doesn't anyone read the rules? I put them there for a reason.  >:()

Wolfpika

((Lol, nobody does these days.))

Spike was sleeping his bunk bed when he heard screams, followed by what seemed fire spreading and electric short circuits.

If it's the twins watching Japan Monster movies, I'm going to shut the whole d** power supply in this god forsaken hospital...

Spike got up and checked himself in the mirror.

"Aw man, the infection got worse!" Yesterday and the day before that, Spike just had an orange body of a cubone and legs, while the arms, upper torso, and head remained. Now, he had a maroonish skull with blue eyes, green cracks and was startled by a red bone club that was glowing green in his right hand. He dropped it, only to find that it appeared in his hand once more. The only human likeness he could see was that at the back, just a little bit of yellow/blonde hair could be seen, like the skull was covering the hair filled head, and the fact that he still had his human hands and his clothes on. His white tee and camo pants, along with a black jacket was sure to attract attention, especially on a cubone.

"I wonder if more victims came in." Spike walked out of his room and saw a group of people ranging from 13-24 years of age. They all had some pokemon charasteristics, and meaning they were all victims.

"Might as well greet them." Spike stopped himself, for he was an almost complete pokemorph, not half and half.

"What will they think of me?" Spike noticed that one of them was looking in his dirrection and he/she might catch him in their line of sight.

Triforce_Luigi

((I assume you mean the little group clustered around Jas and what's-her-face))

Lily, who had lost interest and was about to walk away, turned around and saw what appeared to be an oddly colored Cubone in clothes. However, she knew better and realized that it was only one of the infected.

"Um... Hi," she said awkwardly.

Wolfpika

S***! Well, I have to go to them now...

"Hello." Spike replied...uneasily.

Triforce_Luigi

Lily noticed his uneasiness.

"Er... Something wrong?" she asked uncertainly.

He's almost completely turned into a Cubone. Soon, he might not even have any more human characteristics, she thought sadly.

Wolfpika

"No uh! Nothing's wrong!" Spike stumbled.

God, she's a girl, and there's nothing wrong about talking to a girl, just because you look like a freak, doesn't mean you don't have to panic.

"Sorry, I just got out of bed, "Spike said, trying to find an excuse." but hey, I'm Spike." Spike held out his human hand to shake.

Triforce_Luigi

"I'm Lily," she replied, shaking his hand.

Wolfpika

"Lily, that's a nice name you got." From the looks of it, it seems that Lily had taken the form of an ice pokemon.

"I guess you noticed how I stand out from you guys."

Triforce_Luigi

"Not really," smiled Lily. "Eventually, we'll all lose our human forms, as soon as the disease progresses."

Pokemaster218

"Actually, the virus affects everyone differently so not every one will turn in to a complete pokemon." Alex said. "Only a few will become pokemon. At least thats what the doctor told me."