News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

I won't be able to appreciate updates until Sheik's revealed;-;

Started by Shyrangerr, September 25, 2007, 07:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shyrangerr

I just want to see Sheik updated SOOOO bad and see her new look. I open the site up everyday waiting for the pictures to load and I expect to see Sheik, then when I see it isn't I'm disappointed. Sakurai needs to update Sheik so I can appreciate the updates again :'(

Triforce_Luigi

I would like to see Sheik as well, as I fervently hope that he/she has not been removed. But, I'm afraid, that in Sakurai's eyes, the needs of the many prevail over the needs of the few.    :(

Shyrangerr

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 25, 2007, 07:57:15 PM
I would like to see Sheik as well, as I fervently hope that he/she has not been removed. But, I'm afraid, that in Sakurai's eyes, the needs of the many prevail over the needs of the few.    :(
Sheik's been confirmed, along with Ganondorf, by Aonuma in an interview with GI like two months ago. Here's the article.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Shyrangerr on September 25, 2007, 08:03:50 PM
Sheik's been confirmed, along with Ganondorf, by Aonuma in an interview with GI like two months ago. Here's the article.
True enough...
It's just that there are those who think Sheik won't be in SSBB
simply because Zelda is the Zelda from TP and Sheik wasn't in TP.

So based upon that, they conclude that Sheik won't be in...

I know, "lame" right?  :D

PhilliesPhan

http://oneclickwifi.net/
Awesome site!
Check it out, I'm PhilliesPhan on there also!

LightShock

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on September 26, 2007, 03:46:40 PM
True enough...

wow I never knew that. ya that is really lame but thanks for letting me know that  ;)

La Pared

hmm i guess Metsphan didnt hear about the interview with Aonuma :D

yea she will be in, most likely a Secret character ;)

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Triforce_Luigi

Why wouldn't she be in? If the above people are right, Sheik is as good as in.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cornwad

We already got two Zelda veterans confirmed :D

And I don't think we will be seeing a Zelda special moves update because she is in the third row :P

StarWindWizard7

Nintendo Guru

But if Sheik has been confirmed, then there is nothing to worry about, right?  And not to be a party-pooper or anything, but it's possible that there won't even be an update for Sheik, so you shouldn't  get your hopes up too much.  :-\

thelinkfan13

Quote from: LightShock on September 26, 2007, 03:59:03 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on September 26, 2007, 03:46:40 PM
True enough...

wow I never knew that. ya that is really lame but thanks for letting me know that  ;)

wow thats a heartbreaker!!!!

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

The fact that Zelda uses to attacks originating in OOT, pretty much destroys every anti sheik argument there is.

If any character is removed, I doubt it'd be a fan favorite character who doesn't take up roster space.Not to mention Sheik is a unique character, and I doubt Sakurai is getting rid of any unique characters, I honestly don't think they're axing more then 4 characters, and of those 4, they'll more then likely all be clones of other characters.

besides, axing sheik would make Zelda less unique.

Shyrangerr

Quote from: PhilliesPhan on September 26, 2007, 03:54:35 PM
Sheik is not getting in. Get over it :|
You have no proof of to give me. I have 100% fact of confirmation of Sheik being in. I win.