News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Orcarina of Time funnest boss

Started by Allegretto, February 08, 2008, 01:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funnest/favorite boss in The Legend of Zelda Orcarina of Time?

Queen Gohma
King Dodongo
Barinade
Phantom Ganon
Volvolgia
Morpha
Bongo Bongo
TwinRova
Ganondorf
Ganon
(extra) Dark Link

Allegretto

My all time favorite boss was TwinRova the twin sisters you encounter in the Spirit temple as adult Link, which then form into one which with two elemental attacks, Ice and Fire  ;D

What about everyone else? ;)

Gwen Khan

I like Volvolgia, especially how he/she? dies

CuccoGuy

Dark Link & Ganondorf. Ganondorf because I like extreme ping-pong! Dark Link was really fun and required slight skill. I saw a video of hacking him into Kokiri forest, and he was very adaptive to the environment. When he used his backflip onto your sword parry, he backflipped up onto the ledge behind Mido's house. He swam too. They also used the Arwing hack in the video. :D I wanna fight an Arwing. :(

Seanguy

CuccoGuy

Quote from: Oren on February 08, 2008, 07:09:11 PM
i liked dark link but the funnyest was bongo bongo
lol I always single cycle Bongo Bongo with infinite sword or quickspins.

Allegretto

Quote from: CuccoGuy on February 08, 2008, 05:53:49 PM
Dark Link & Ganondorf. Ganondorf because I like extreme ping-pong! Dark Link was really fun and required slight skill. I saw a video of hacking him into Kokiri forest, and he was very adaptive to the environment. When he used his backflip onto your sword parry, he backflipped up onto the ledge behind Mido's house. He swam too. They also used the Arwing hack in the video. :D I wanna fight an Arwing. :(

You should post a Link to this video! ;)

PsychoYoshi

Mr. Drummer and Twinrova.

Also, it's not "Shadow Link"; he's from Adventure of Link and 4SA. The one from OoT is Dark Link. I edited the poll for you.

Ultrasuperstarenator

Morpha and Baranade. I love watching puss explode ;D

Allegretto

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on February 09, 2008, 12:55:23 PM
Mr. Drummer and Twinrova.

Also, it's not "Shadow Link"; he's from Adventure of Link and 4SA. The one from OoT is Dark Link. I edited the poll for you.
may be wrong (talking about me) but im pretty sure if you target him with Navi then she says Shadow Link

CuccoGuy

Quote from: Allegretto on February 08, 2008, 11:33:04 PM
Quote from: CuccoGuy on February 08, 2008, 05:53:49 PM

You should post a Link to this video! ;)
I was going to but I couldn't cause I was on my Wii. Now I can.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBdW4Gpy1dE

WorldDominator75

waaaaait
I dont remember any dark links!
The only dark link I ever remember facing was the last boss of AoL
Did I miss something :o?

Silverhawk79

Twinrova and Dark Link was fun.
@World: In the...water(?) temple, you fought a dark version of yourself. I can't really remember the exact temple, but I know you fought a dark version of yourself somewhere in the game.