News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Easy Way To Get Coins (Coin Battle)

Started by JrDude, March 14, 2008, 08:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

As you may see, some things can only be unlocked by getting like, 1,000 (or more) to open it, we also know that some require you to play on custom stages a certain number of times.
Well worry no more, make a stage, make it however, then put spikes somewhere, then right above it, put a block (or anything you can't go through), then go to coin battle, jump under the said block, and you'll bounce up and down hurting yourself, after a few seconds, you will collect the coins you bursted out, and you'll get a lot of 'em.

Now, in my custom stage, I did a 1 Minute coin battle, and got 800ish coins doing that. Maybe you should try it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

thunderhero4

What requires you to have 1000 coins?? I have like 5000! And I used to have 7000, used it all in coin launcher, and got it back up to 5000 in only like an hour!

Dawei

5000 coins unlocks you a cd.
5000 coins from coin matches, that is. The coins from classic and stuff like that doesn't count.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Dawei on March 14, 2008, 08:13:08 PM
5000 coins from coin matches, that is. The coins from classic and stuff like that doesn't count.
Ah ok thanks! ;)

Triforceman22

Quote from: Dawei on March 14, 2008, 08:13:08 PM

really?! :O

*goes to coin brawl*

What Cd is it?

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

SkyMyl

Short Porch:

|-------- |
| Block  |
|           |
^^^^

That's my custom stage. I did it for this:

In the stage, you have a short platform, a roof over it, spikes, and small crawling spaces. One character is Bowser, one is Donkey Kong, with Assist Trophies, Final Smashes, and Super Mushrooms on. Giga Bowser and the Super Mushroom give even more coins out, and since they're so big, they rack up the coins they drop! I did it for 9 minutes, and got 6000+ coins.

Got a trophy and the 02 Music. ;D