News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redpaige13

FORNICATION BABY!

THEEVILSPERKY

NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

THEEVILSPERKY

NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

PsychoYoshi

I've fixed some of the links in the list. Also, stop chatting back and forth. Either post a pic, directly reply to someone else's pic, or GTFO. Thanks.

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

JMV

Also, I feel like such a camwhore after seeing "JMV290 2 3 4"

sonicdude164

JMV

__THAT__GUY__

They say I look like you, JMV.  8)

I'm on the left, of course.

(Have I told you this before?)

Friendly Hostile

britneymahboy

NAMBLA

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Thief888

JMV

Quote from: __THAT__GUY__ on March 24, 2008, 08:23:30 PM
They say I look like you, JMV.  8)

I'm on the left, of course.

(Have I told you this before?)
Before I did a Google search for JMV290 and I found a Mario Kart forum and some one said you looked like me.

Yeah, you do sort of look like a combination of my uncle and I, except my eyebrows are thicker ;-;

My facial hair also grows in a different pattern.  Here is a picture from a few weeks ago before I got tired of it and shaved.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
It's hard to tell there since I kept shaving off the mustache since it makes me look like a drug dealer and the fact that my screen was lighting every thing up.  The moustache comes around and connects to the goatee and the soul patch thingy also connects to it.