News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phatyo

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on April 26, 2009, 06:41:02 PM
Quote from: phatyo on April 26, 2009, 06:32:33 PM
You guys amaze me, Wait I remember posting a thread about how people judge you by your shoes. Look I'm wearing nikes. Cause nothing else I'm wearing should even be considered gangsta exept if your a loser and think the hat is gangsta. Wabammm Friendly! I just proved you wrong :) Suck a on a pickle lol
And your not NY Friendly. I got a pretty big reputation up there lmao. Ever heard of a place called Staten Island?
Sunglasses, backwards hat that isn't all the way on, baggy pants, chain, and fingers in the 3 year old gun hand thing.
I rest my case.
Your case is un-relevant, a lot of skaters wear there hats the same way, the pants are skinnies there not baggy at all there just sagged. Look at the lower part of my leg. Fingers just to make a posse. There pointing not guns...... I guess to you only gangstas are allowed to wear sunglasses? Chain by gangsta weight like 20 pounds and are around there necks and make there necks turn green.
Its the shoes, just admit it. Cause I was right and you guys just wont let me be right ever cause I cant spell lmao!!!!!!!!

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

JrDude

Quote from: phatyo on April 26, 2009, 06:51:16 PM
You guys amaze me, Wait I remember posting a thread about how people judge you by your shoes. Look I'm wearing nikes. Cause nothing else I'm wearing should even be considered gangsta exept if your a loser and think the hat is gangsta. Wabammm Friendly! I just proved you wrong :) Suck a on a pickle lol
And your not NY Friendly. I got a pretty big reputation up there lmao. Ever heard of a place called Staten Island?
Sunglasses, backwards hat that isn't all the way on, baggy pants, chain, and fingers in the 3 year old gun hand thing.
I rest my case.
Your case is un-relevant, a lot of skaters wear there hats the same way, the pants are skinnies there not baggy at all there just sagged. Look at the lower part of my leg. Fingers just to make a posse. There pointing not guns...... I guess to you only gangstas are allowed to wear sunglasses? Chain by gangsta weight like 20 pounds and are around there necks and make there necks turn green.
Its the shoes, just admit it. Cause I was right and you guys just wont let me be right ever cause I cant spell lmao!!!!!!!!

I never even looked at the shoes 'till you pointed them out.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Captain Justice

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

phatyo

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on April 26, 2009, 06:54:42 PM
I rest my case.

Or you lying to not look stupid. Get out more -.-

Doodle

YEAH

Captain Justice

Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Can we ban Hoss, please?

JrDude

Quote from: phatyo on April 26, 2009, 07:04:33 PM
I rest my case.

I actually don't need to lie, I don't care if I look stupid, if I look stupid, I just need to look at your pic, and I feel better, 'cause it could be worse.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Captain Justice

Can we ban Hoss, please?

phatyo

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on April 26, 2009, 07:22:49 PM
Quote from: phatyo on April 26, 2009, 07:04:33 PM
I rest my case.

I actually don't need to lie, I don't care if I look stupid, if I look stupid, I just need to look at your pic, and I feel better, 'cause it could be worse.
Lmao okay :] So your talking to a kid who lost his virginity decades before you ever will? Lmao my looks are intercourse ing beast [ as the kids girls outside would say ]
Echo btw you look fresh lmao!

Friendly Hostile

You guys amaze me, Wait I remember posting a thread about how people judge you by your shoes. Look I'm wearing nikes. Cause nothing else I'm wearing should even be considered gangsta except if your a loser and think the hat is gangsta. Wabammm Friendly! I just proved you wrong :) Suck a on a pickle lol
No no no.

You see Phatyo, the reason I consistently rip on your photos, posts and everything else you've ever done on this site is not because of what you wear.  It's because I think you're a intercourse ing wigger moron who doesn't deserve the time of day.  You are the epitome of what is wrong with this generation.  You care about nothing but your appearance and reputation (seemingly, if you aren't like that offline, you have might have some sort of redeeming quality, but I honestly doubt that at this point), and think everyone else should too.  And you are a dumb intercourse  because of that.  You see, unlike you, I judge people based upon their character, values and intelligence.  And you are a worthless piece of poop.

I don't give a poop if you're clothing isn't "gangsta" in that picture.  That was not the point of my comment.  It was supposed to be a witty retort to the fact that you're wearing a "I <3 NY" shirt and I was imply directly stating that no one here does.  But you clearly spun that in some asinine way that makes such little grammatical or logical sense I had to ask my roommate to come over and read that post to make sure I wasn't the only one who thought you're a intercourse ing retard.

Even going by the me not representing most of New York comment alone, you made yourself look like an idiot.  Congrats, you know a few people from the NYC area (Actually the least populated area of the city as well as most ignored).  That leaves 55,500 square miles of state and 19 million people in which I could probably find a majority of people who think you're a intercourse ing retard.

The only thing you've proved here today is that you remain a dumb intercourse  and I'm baffled as to why you've not been banned from this site yet via the Vaatix Clause.  But feel free to reply to this.  I'd love to sit here and continue to gain further evidence as to why you deserve to be banned under it.

Captain Justice

If I were to judge FH by his own standards (values and such), I'd find him to be a prick poop hole.

Of course I don't really judge people over the internet, something you should learn to do FH.
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Echo on April 26, 2009, 08:45:05 PM
If I were to judge FH by his own standards (values and such), I'd find him to be a prick poop hole.

Of course I don't really judge people over the internet, something you should learn to do FH.
Except I am a prick poop hole.

Captain Justice

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 26, 2009, 08:47:53 PM
Quote from: Echo on April 26, 2009, 08:45:05 PM

Except I am a prick poop hole.
well, point null & void then lol.

continue
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Macawmoses

Echo, keep in mind hostile is part of my staff at SR. Pricks and poop holes are usually what I look for. Rudo on the other hand doesn't. So it balances out.